Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's caused the downfall of this country?

What's the cause?

• Education

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Drugs

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Rap music

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Teenagers

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Violence

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Blacks

Votes: 44 24.7%
  • Tony Blair

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • Single Mums

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • The Iraq War

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
idiots making polls like this.....

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
People with rose tinted glasses when looking at the past...I'd rather live in this age than any other time in history!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I dont feel downfallen. ???

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Black N Tan said:
Freedom is the downfall of this country. We no longer have an English race, we have communities made up of every religion going. We no longer have christian names, they're first names, nowhere on forms asking for nationality is one for white english, on entry forms to other countrys England and even Great Britain is not accepted, it has to say U.K. In the second world war all Germans living in England were detained and you fought for your country. What the hell would happen now we have religious groups not nationalities.

Eh, that post contradicts itself.

You bitch that theres no nationalities and then bitch that one of the two legal terms for your actual, still existant nationality is the one you have to use?

Have you considered a first name is called a first name because thats what it is, and always has been?

Jul 25, 2006
Tony Blair is the cause of all the other choices in the poll.

His immigration policy will be the death of our great land.

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps........

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Chicken Run said:
Does it not occur to you that some people might actualy get enjoyment out of the bleating Liberals on hear getting all worked up over such a poll and vote acordingly:shootself

Well aren't you the brains of the operation. It did occur to me but the fact that at the time of writing that post 10 people had voted blacks makes me think that some of them actual meant it. :shootself

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
�.·´��.�><((((�> said:
Tony Blair is the cause of all the other choices in the poll.

His immigration policy will be the death of our great land.

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps........

Tony Blair is the cause of rap music? Cool!

Black N Tan

Jan 28, 2006
West London
MYOB said:
Eh, that post contradicts itself.

You bitch that theres no nationalities and then bitch that one of the two legal terms for your actual, still existant nationality is the one you have to use?

Have you considered a first name is called a first name because thats what it is, and always has been?
Due to immigrants becoming residents of the U.K. or obtain British citizenship I always call myself English. Every time you hear of terrorists being detained around the world they never seem to be called Smith or Jones always Abdul or Rahman. I do not wish to be associated with these people, but as I've said this identity has been taken away from us. Being a monarchy and having the Queen as the head of the Church of England, we are a christian country. My first name has always been my christian name, however to appease the other religions we now have to refer to it as a first or given name. This is my point about too much freedom, we've allowed everyone who comes here to not only live their own life but let them change ours.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Blair - Iraq War costing billions and stealth taxes

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
So hands up which of you lot voted him in?...... shame on you.... shame.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I will hold my hand up, I voted Labour at the last election for the first and probably only time in my life, though my vote was based on the fact that our local MP was doing a good job and I thought he deserved another go. I think the problem we have is separating local and national politics, though I understand they are inextricably linked, the thought of any of the alternatives on offer when we had the last election was almost too bad to contemplate.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I wouldn't support Cameron, even if I were a blue rinse tory, nobody really knows what he stands for yet. Although it has to be said that on first look his leanings appear to be further to the left than the modern Labour party. It will be interesting to see how things develop if and when the Republicans are replaced by the Democrats in the US.

Blair has developed an unhealthy relationship with a man who is so far to the right that he makes Atilla the Hun look like a moderate...despite supposedly representing a left of centre Government. I would possibly be happier if the roles were reversed and the States went back to the left, with the UK being the brakes in the system, this would probably be done better by Cameron than a Brown led Labour Govt.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Gully said:
I wouldn't support Cameron, even if I were a blue rinse tory, nobody really knows what he stands for yet. Although it has to be said that on first look his leanings appear to be further to the left than the modern Labour party. It will be interesting to see how things develop if and when the Republicans are replaced by the Democrats in the US.

I very much doubt it will be further to the left than the current Labour Party, simply for the fact that the hard core Tories couldn't swallow that. What appears to have happened is that Cameron has realised this post-modern consenus, it seemed like after Major, the Tories found it hard to cope with New Labour controlling the centre ground and moved to the right, thinking it was a good idea.

Thing is, the US should be controlled by Democrats as it is, as they control both houses of Congress. It is just unfortunate that GW Bush is still acting with a self proclaimed legitimacy as a commander in chief.

In theory, the President shouldn't be any more powerful than Congress, but unfortunately the growth of the US into a super power undermined the ideas of the founding fathers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here