Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's caused the downfall of this country?

What's the cause?

• Education

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Drugs

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Rap music

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Teenagers

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Violence

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Blacks

Votes: 44 24.7%
  • Tony Blair

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • Single Mums

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • The Iraq War

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would say the main reason is all the Pakis, coons, honkys, bitches, commies, teenagers, faggotts, junkies, peados and car fuckers we now tolerate in this country.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why is Nostalgia not what it used to be ?

Option 1 - cause the Daily Mail says so
Option 2 - cause the Telegraph says so

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Sign of the times. In the Good Old Days it was always Trade Unions who were blamed for The Country Going To The Dogs.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
As long as there are people there will always be problems. There are political and social problems that could be helped but there is no way to stop people being arseholes. Ways to limit the amount of people becoming arseholes yes, stop it all together, no.

Its always been like that.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
I think about this a lot and wish I knew the answer but its not in the poll.

I think our welfare state does as much damage as it does good. The breakdown of the family combined with lazy benefit cheats have brought up new generations of wasters, who think they're owed an existence.

:nono:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The ending of national service.

With that, we lost basic discipline.

I wish I'd done national service, to be honest.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Trufflehound said:
Intolerance - a lack of respect for the rights of other people.

What happened to "live and let live"?

That's the result not the cause

... the cause is the break up of the family.... you only have to look at countries were family is still important and find there social structure is much more durable. Break up the family and it becomes all about the individual's (selfish) rights over everyone else and no repsect for each other and no responsibility for each other. Without that how can you have a country as a country is all about a group working together?

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
sully said:

I wish I'd done national service, to be honest.

Never knew you were in to the old "discipline" thing you naughty boy!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
sully said:

I concur Sir! Teaches some respect too. My biggest beef nowadays is the total lack of respect people have for each other, and those in authority.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
pasty said:
I concur Sir! Teaches some respect too. My biggest beef nowadays is the total lack of respect people have for each other, and those in authority.

None of me and my mates did national service. We all treat people with respect.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
That's the result not the cause

... the cause is the break up of the family.... you only have to look at countries were family is still important and find there social structure is much more durable. Break up the family and it becomes all about the individual's (selfish) rights over everyone else and no repsect for each other and no responsibility for each other. Without that how can you have a country as a country is all about a group working together?

I agree.

I had a heartbreaking talk with some teenagers yesterday, who were so messed up because of family breakdown and desertion by one or both of their parents. One ended up living with total strangers, even the grandparents don't bother helping out.

Respect for each other and responsibility seems to be diminishing, so how can we expect things to ever get better?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here