Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's caused the downfall of this country?

What's the cause?

• Education

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Drugs

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Rap music

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Teenagers

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Violence

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Blacks

Votes: 44 24.7%
  • Tony Blair

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • Single Mums

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • The Iraq War

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Nemesis said:
The thread should have been closed at this point.....

There were loads of things wrong with this country long before she became an MP let alone Prime Minister.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
I am not sure you can label the underclass as being foreign, can you?

If anyone is scrounging off the state it was BoF in the summer of 2005:angry: :angry:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
If anyone is scrounging off the state it was BoF in the summer of 2005:angry: :angry:

:D I was only of the dole for one week. My savings ran out and I signed up. Got offered a job a week later. I owe the state £52.50 :cry:

Goodfella said:
I blame all the students, f***ing peasants the lot of 'em.:)

I paid for a refurb in a pub, along with other members of the Hockey Club. Now if that is not a public service...

Last edited:

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
Originally posted by sully
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Tight shorts
Never knew you were in to the old "discipline" thing you naughty boy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know me as well as you think. ;)

It's all about discipline, there's plenty at our house.;) ;) ???

Last edited:

Black N Tan

Jan 28, 2006
West London
Freedom is the downfall of this country. We no longer have an English race, we have communities made up of every religion going. We no longer have christian names, they're first names, nowhere on forms asking for nationality is one for white english, on entry forms to other countrys England and even Great Britain is not accepted, it has to say U.K. In the second world war all Germans living in England were detained and you fought for your country. What the hell would happen now we have religious groups not nationalities.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
A whole host of things. The main thing for me is how the law seems to favour perpetrators of crime rather than the victims.

E.g. life imprisonment should mean life imprisonment. Not this crap where if your good you get to serve an 1/8 of your time and given benefits subsidised by the tax payer.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Buzzer said:
I blame the changing of brand names. Opal Fruit, marathon, oil of ulay, smarties no longer being sold in tubes with lids with letters.

Crisps in the wrong colour packets - light blue is salt and vinegar, green is for cheese and onion.

That's when it all went wrong.
my missus is looking over my shoulder and totally agrees with what you have put!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Les Biehn said:
In second place on that poll is Blacks. f*** me.
Does it not occur to you that some people might actualy get enjoyment out of the bleating Liberals on hear getting all worked up over such a poll and vote acordingly:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here