Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happened to ScottyMac and Co?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Webmasters, and to a lesser exstent mods attract both suck ups and people having a snipe for the percieved power, it comes with the job. You need a thick skin rather than a thick head to to do a good job of it. The fact bozza has his unstable moments, or in diplomatic language fucks up is because hes a human.

To me I take the view its only a poxy webside and if bozza/whoever is being a knob its o big deal. I'm sure I could do a real good assasination job at NSP, or others could but whats the f***ing point.

The only problem is the hypocritical claim to transparency for bannings on one hand and on other the pious statement that mod decisions are not open to debate, QED "You have been told". But it allows others to fill in the gaps.

BTW.

Still dont know why I was banned for a year, seriously.

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
More censorship. A free an open forum. Providing you obey the list of rules a mile long. And toe the line and agree with everyone else. Nazi Germany started in a small way and grew rapidly when one man brainwashed everyone and took too much power.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
More censorship. A free an open forum. Providing you obey the list of rules a mile long. And toe the line and agree with everyone else. Nazi Germany started in a small way and grew rapidly when one man brainwashed everyone and took too much power.

There are no clear rules, just vague ones that are open to interpretation at the time. You can now take it that continually calling Bozza a knob is one of them, it may apply to others as well depending who you are tight with on here(Cliquey), thats not unique to forums, thats the norm so you either suck it up or f*** off.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Personal abuse of another poster? Got to be 6 months for that! Mods mods mods.....

Bozza does a great job keeping this forum running, however I just find some decisions at times are based more on personal opinions of posters than the rules.
()

Running a website really isn't that difficult(with exceptions). And yes that is true but as I offered you a choice, take it or piss off. Thats a choice offered not an insult aimed at you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here