Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would make you miss the Playoff final?

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
If Kelly Brook invited me to a private party with her, Mila Kunis and Sally Bretton (off Not Going Out) then I might be swayed, then again I might not....

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I am in Donegal that weekend and have booked flights just in case from Derry airport to stanstead to be on the safe side. The wife can drive herself back home to Guildford.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The Japanese academic calendar.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why on earth would anyone book a holiday over the date of the Championship play-off final? There was always going to be a chance we would be involved in it, and the date was published before the season started.

Any time I hear the words 'wedding', 'holiday' etc in the same sentence as 'May' alarm bells start ringing straight away and I put a stop to it. I assumed every football fan did that?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Being an optimist, the first thing I do every season is check the date of the playoff final before I make ANY plans for the month of May.

As for this season. Well, assuming Brighton are in said final the only thing that would make me miss it is the grim reaper.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Death or hospitalisation of myself or a parent !!
No other valid reason I can see !!!!:bounce:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Aside from the major things (death, injury, etc...) I might not be able to afford it and there's a minor chance I might need to move house around then. I'm also possibly heading to the States for a work thing around then, but that shouldn't be until June.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Why on earth would anyone book a holiday over the date of the Championship play-off final? There was always going to be a chance we would be involved in it, and the date was published before the season started.

Any time I hear the words 'wedding', 'holiday' etc in the same sentence as 'May' alarm bells start ringing straight away and I put a stop to it. I assumed every football fan did that?

100% this. As soon as the date was released, I booked it off at work (retail bar stewards) and any event in may that is mentioned then I do the old "*cough cough* play off final *cough cough*"

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
i love how im a bad fan because i may not be able to make it!

obviously im taking all these comments with a pinch of NSC's finest salt :thumbsup:

Bucket load of salt.....

Heres a way.....go missing a few days before the final (if we are there) , they will all be worried...go to the final.. then a day after the final...go home and claim memory loss.....(or kidnapped by aliens)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here