Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would make you miss the Playoff final?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
My mum's sister set her wedding date as cup final day 1983 and my dad was comitted to attend. He thought month's earlier what are the chances of Brighton making it anyway. How lame is that? Obv my auntie is not a footie fan. He did get to see a couple of games on the cup run.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
My mum's sister set her wedding date as cup final day 1983 and my dad was comitted to attend. He thought month's earlier what are the chances of Brighton making it anyway. How lame is that? Obv my auntie is not a footie fan. He did get to see a couple of games on the cup run.

My uncle got married to my auntie in 1966 and guess what day they picked for the wedding :facepalm:

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
I've promised myself that I would fly over from Cyprus to be there however given that we won't actually know if we're in the final until a week before it might be difficult getting a ticket and time off from work.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Brighton being there would tempt me to miss it, I havent seen them win since Donny at home on last season!!! apart from on the telly, mind you i went to the play off final in Cardiff and that turned out alright... just!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Will be on holiday in greece and, much as Id like to think I'd come back or cancel a family holiday, IF we make it I will have to content myself with watching it on a warm greek evening in some bar in kefalonia... with many a mythos to help with the tension no doubt.

And hopefully there will be a couple of glum nigels in the bar to take the p*ss out of when we stuff them...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I may well have an end of year Uni exam which will be getting MISSED if we make it Wembley. NO EXCUSES.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm a mans man, tough as boots, emotionally strong and I make my own decisions. If I want to go...I'll go and nothing will stop me
....except my wife :(

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am on holiday with the kids. It is the only week I get to take them away so as much as it will pain me will have to miss it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here