Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your first Albion away game?

albionsarah

Feb 2, 2009
oxfordshire
Leicester at Filbert Street for me. Second leg of League Cup, they were premier league. We knocked them out, I remember an amazing 40 yarder from (maybe) Storer? Must've been '94. Good times :)

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Aldershot, FAC3 1967. A memorable 0-0. Won the replay, drew with Chelsea next round @ home, so my second away was at Stamford Bridge where we lost 0-4, but it was a good 0.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Grillingham v Brighton 1976 (I think).

Spider Mellor scored the goal, Pompey and a London team had their match called off and decided to come and join the shenanigans.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Leicester at Filbert Street for me. Second leg of League Cup, they were premier league. We knocked them out, I remember an amazing 40 yarder from (maybe) Storer? Must've been '94. Good times :)

Was Munday. Absolute screamer from out on the sideline. i still reckon he meant it to be a pass. Case got sent off in the last minute for time wasting.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
My first away game was also my first Albion game....West Ham away about 1977.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

that was one of my first away games stuart munday scoered that goal was my 18 birthday october the 5th.My 1st away game was bounemouth in the fa cup we lost 3 1 think it was in jan 94:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here