Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What tips would you give a 21-year-old you?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Learn when to let things go, pick your battles. Look after your teeth properly also!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, beautiful, but I assure you, that's not a woman.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Study hard and don't waste your time chatting up women until you're nearly 30 - as you're not going to get anywhere with them

Live abroad - before you get bogged down in life's responsibilities

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Train as a commercial diver, get saturation qualified and earn £1000+ a day

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Never wait or hesitate
Get in kid, before it's too late
You may never get another chance
'Cos youth a mask but it don't last
live it long and live it fast"
Georgie was a friend of mine

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
"Even if there are times when it seems like Brighton will inconceivably be in the ascendancy, not even £200m of vanity investment will put an end to the constant stream of humiliation your club will subject them to"

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"even if there are times when it seems like brighton will inconceivably be in the ascendancy, not even £200m of vanity investment will put an end to the constant stream of humiliation your club will subject them to"

this twatt needs a rest ....surely...?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Save, travel, have plenty of fun with the opposite sex (or the same sex if that's your thing) and don't worry so much. All of those in no particular order.

smelly

May 23, 2004
Take your time think a lot
Think of everything you got
For you will still be here tomorrow
But your dreams may not.

Oh and don't carry a lightbulb in your back pocket

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
and maybe we could help out the younger members of this forum. So if you could go back and see yourself at 21, what advice/tips would you give for the future?

You think we'd take advice off any of you? :lolol:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Think about the people you know that make you feel good and those that drain you of energy and confidence. Spend more time with the former and avoid the latter.
Try and treat everyone you meet with respect; you never know whose help you may need in the future.
Don't always equate fun with alcohol; it can cause problems later on.
Relax; sex isn't a performance sport; the most interesting thing is what is happening in your partner's mind and imagination.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Give it everything in everything you do. Life only works if you make an effort, don't wait for it to come to you. Go out and get it.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I'd tell a 21 year old me (in 1982) to watch out for an Albion FA cup run next year and savour the memory for a lifetime because it won't happen for at least another 32 years! I'd also tell myself to call up Gordon Smith and say "look forward to Wembley next May and well done on the TWO goals. When that late chance comes, just put it straight past Gary Bailey"! (and Smith DOES score...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here