Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What tips would you give a 21-year-old you?

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Take every opportunity at free education , take every opportunity to travel , take every opportunity to test yourself...........and save 20% of everything you earn .

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Explain to myself tactfully that I am at best upper reaches of League one in the looks department and to accept the advances of women who I falsely believe are beneath me.

Leave your shit job otherwise you'll still be there 10 years later, then go somewhere interesting meet interesting people.

Last edited:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Explain to myself tactfully that I am at best upper reaches of League one in the looks department and to accept the advances of women who I falsely believe are beneath me.

Leave you're shit job otherwise you'll still be there 10 years later, then go somewhere interesting meet interesting people.

Learn the difference between your and you're!

scooter1

How soon is now?
Buy the flat next door and rent it out. It was 18 grand and the rent would have easily covered both mortgages. Then do it again and again..... My first flat that I paid 22k for went on the market and was sold for 120k. Ten of those deals and I could potentially be sitting on a 7 figure property portfolio.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Don't get married at all - there is absolutely no point of it whatsoever in the modern day.
Be the best version of yourself that you can be.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Look after your teeth.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Enjoy women in the late teen/early 20s age group in the small window available to you.

There will be some chap called Mark Zuckerberg start something called Facebook. Get as much money as you can and offer to help him out.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Always carry a pack of condoms.

Don't go to Australia, stick with the rich Colombian girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here