Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time did you get home last night

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Back in Portslade at 10.20 via train then a 700 from Churchill Square (which I RAN for). Just time for a sneaky pint at the Albion whilst watching our goal on SSN. Splendid.

D

Deleted User X18H

This was me post match - quick one in the Juice Lounge- longer one in the Bupa , Harvey's not so good there ? 22:38 Falmer Brighton , Sing Li , where else ? Chips and battered jumbo Sausi. 23:03 Brighton
- Preston Park indoors 23:12 . Well worth it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
1.45am as I crossed the bridge in Bewdley about a foot above the floodwater.
Took 50 minutes to escape from Bennetts Field.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Could've been worse.

Could have been a palarse fan travelling back from Everton tonight
(No trains north of Birmingham) :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just fancy that...!

Posted 10 February...

The [transport] contribution made by ticket holders pays for some of the costs involved in providing extra buses, the park and ride schemes, the car parking near the stadium, and use of the trains and scheduled buses. All supporters benefit from every element in the whole package. When I travel by train, I have a bigger chance of getting a seat, because the Club has laid on car parking for some of the folk who aren't using the train. When someone travels by car, they've got a better chance of getting a parking space, thanks to the incentive that is offered to people who use buses.

It's a package - a travel plan for everyone. All of us benefit.

Posted 12 February...

10:05 and left on the final whistle and live in Shoreham

Glad to see even Beach Hut is reaping the benefits of the universal transport levy.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
c11.30. Was last to leave WSU. Got a 25 easily, walked up Muesli Mountain, and then upset plenty by trying to contrast Ulloa's touch for his goal, with most of his other ones.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Glad to see even Beach Hut is reaping the benefits of the universal transport levy.

Indeed, if only you could use the parking space we can get at no extra cost................

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Indeed, if only you could use the parking space we can get at no extra cost................

But your swift passage home is enabled by the fact that the transport levy encourages significant numbers of supporters to use trains, buses and park and ride facilities. Otherwise, your parking space would likely be gridlocked. Or have I missed something?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But your swift passage home is enabled by the fact that the transport levy encourages significant numbers of supporters to use trains, buses and park and ride facilities. Otherwise, your parking space would likely be gridlocked. Or have I missed something?

There are choices, night games we use our secret parking place, problem ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Usual time just after 12.

Sounds a bit late but I enjoy the convenience of getting a lift back with Mid Sussex Seagulls which is why I joined.

I could rush out and probably get home 30-45 mins earlier. But this time of year I'm quite happy to jump on a coach up to Haywards Heath to catch the train.

I might get home a bit later but I always get home at the same time.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Picked the Boys up at Mill Hill about 10.15 (they didn't leave early) and home by 10.20. Think they had bus queue problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here