Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should UEFA do with Celtic.....if anything more?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Bobby Sands was a great man, he considered himself a prisoner of war against an occupying Country, and deserved this status, rather than been treated as a criminal. Celtic just being in the CL is a big achievement, when there finances are not much more than Brighton.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Bobby Sands was a great man, he considered himself a prisoner of war against an occupying Country, and deserved this status, rather than been treated as a criminal. Celtic just being in the CL is a big achievement, when there finances are not much more than Brighton.

Hmmmm, in what way was he a great man.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
It could be argued that Northern Ireland is part of Ireland rather than England. I guess you think India should still be a part of the British empire.

the Protestant population don't seem to think so

so you think all the muslims should be kicked out of Kosovo,because historically it was Serbian???

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The Protestant population was brought in the 19th Century by Britain. If there was a vote for the from the whole of Ireland for a united Country, it would obviously win.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It could be argued that Northern Ireland is part of Ireland rather than England. I guess you think India should still be a part of the British empire.
Northern Ireland / Ulster has never been part of England.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The Protestant population was brought in the 19th Century by Britain.
No it wasn't. There have been protestants in Ireland since the reformation, although a lot did come from Scotland in the 17th and 18th centuries

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
The Protestant population was brought in the 19th Century by Britain. If there was a vote for the from the whole of Ireland for a united Country, it would obviously win.

hundreds of thousands of Northern Irish/British don't want a united Ireland,most people in England don't give a monkey's

I suggest you deal with that and move on

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

Northern Ireland is a democratic country, you don't need violent struggle to defeat a democracy - just persuade enough people (peacefully) to agree with your point of view.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Ok, they should go back home now, like the Rangers fans sing to Celtic fans, the infamous famine song

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who should go back home? Where is home?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
hundreds of thousands of Northern Irish/British don't want a united Ireland,most people in England don't give a monkey's

I suggest you deal with that and move on
3million people in the whole of Ireland would like to see a united Ireland, thats more than a few hundred thousand in the north. I guess you would have said the same thing to Mandela. Give up, move on ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here