Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what Reading are saying on their Boards....

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
So it seems they have added a drum since I was last there - making themselves even more tinpot than they already were - and their lot STILL didn't sing! Lol.

And what's with them calling themselves the Royals on everything?! I think their Thai owner has got a bit overexcited and needs to realise the club is not royal in any way. They are just boring dull Reading.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Trophies are nout to do with the size of a club....Fan base and attendances are what a big club are based on.
Trophies are just achievements :)

So Leeds genuinely are massive, then.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
So it seems they have added a drum since I was last there - making themselves even more tinpot than they already were - and their lot STILL didn't sing! Lol.

And what's with them calling themselves the Royals on everything?! I think their Thai owner has got a bit overexcited and needs to realise the club is not royal in any way. They are just boring dull Reading.

They've had the drum a few years, I think the guy banging it fell asleep for a good hour.

They also decided last season that 'Sweet Caroline' was 'their song' for no particular reason, which I see they've reverted to after their chairman-written club anthem didn't go down that well.

Dec 29, 2011
Chinman3000 said:

It's their club nickname? Why the hell do a have seagulls plaster around our stadium, we're not actually birds are we? ???

theroyal

May 11, 2014
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and suggest it might have something to do with us being located within the Royal County of Berkshire.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
When you had Stephen and Noel playing for you, did you refer to them as 'The Berkshire Hunts'?

Biggest family in football the hunts, I've heard loads of players being called that, at least I think they were saying Hunt.

I think you beat Ernest at being the biggest helmet on here

Am fairly convinced by his posting style this is Jimbob5 reincarnated.

Who was outed as a Palace fan.

Edit.

Not you, the helmet you quoted.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here