Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What price would YOU agree to sell Ulloa for?

What would YOU sell Ulloa for?

• £6m

Votes: 45 16.6%
  • £7m

Votes: 79 29.2%
  • £8m

Votes: 61 22.5%
  • £9m

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • £10m

Votes: 32 11.8%
  • More than £10m (please state)

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • I simply wouldn't sell him

Votes: 32 11.8%

• Total voters

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Maybe Ulloa has a get out clause,i don't know.If the premiership want him,there is no chance of us keeping him,my only hope is that we have his replacement ready to sign.( even if we were in the premiership and a top 6 club came calling,we would have trouble holding onto any class player !! )

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
i'd at least get cms to agree an extension to his contract before selling as he only has 1 year left. Otherwise we would be spending it all on a striker this year and another next year. 8 million plus another 2 if they stay up.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I'd be very disappointed in the club if they got rid of him before a manager is put in place, shouldn't he be allowed to make judgment on the players he has, he's going to have a tough enough task
replacing those that have left without the headache of finding a proven goalscorer.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
£8m min. Palace offered £5m for him last season and we rejected that. Leicester had better up their offer or no sale as it would be hard to find a replacement.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
£10million i cant believe some people are that delusional FFS ????? I would rip their arm off for £6million !

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
voted 10 mil or more, would want 10 mil in cash, 35% sell on clause, appearances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here