Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What price would YOU agree to sell Ulloa for?

What would YOU sell Ulloa for?

• £6m

Votes: 45 16.6%
  • £7m

Votes: 79 29.2%
  • £8m

Votes: 61 22.5%
  • £9m

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • £10m

Votes: 32 11.8%
  • More than £10m (please state)

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • I simply wouldn't sell him

Votes: 32 11.8%

• Total voters

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hes the closest thing to a 20 goal a season striker we have, why would we want to sell? And why do some people want to see him go?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If it's so easy for us to sign a replacement for Ulloa for less money then why don't Leicester just sign that player instead ???

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
I would release him on a free transfer to free up some wages. "Freeing up some wages" seems to be all the rage in BHAFC at the moment, so I'm just going with the flow.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If it's so easy for us to sign a replacement for Ulloa for less money then why don't Leicester just sign that player instead ???

Because Ulloa is proven in the championship and scored against premier league as well as la liga teams, so Leicester will be relatively confident of what they can expect in the PL. We'll probably have to take a punt on a player that's shown they are not currently good enough to play in the premier league.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
£8m cash or I'd take a PX. And yes that is more than he's worth but with only 2 recognised strikers and no manager I wouldn't sell him for less.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Blimey. I'd take £6m.

But for gawds sake, either do it now and get a replacement sharpish or don't do it at all.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'd work on the basis that we need £3 million profit on the original deal left over AFTER we have replaced him.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I know it is different but how much would we be willing to pay for Ulloa if we were the buying club? Can't imagine many fans would want us to pay more than about £5million.

Posted this on other thread so appologies if you've already seen it but put together a stats-based comparison between Ulloa and other Championship strikers HERE.

Anything above £6m would represent a decent compromise between us, Leicester and Ulloa (if he wants to leave).

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I don't think we should sell or need to sell. We will only have to find a replacement who might take some time to settle in. However, if they were to offer 10m then yes i would take that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here