What minor things annoy you

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Middle lane drivers on a motorway. There is not a car in sight on the inside lane so why why why the f*** are you driving in the middle lane? Your clearly not using the mirrors and dont come back to me saying well im doing 70mph. Thats not the point.

I would agree with that and even when you overtake them and deliberately move in front of them and then into the inner lane to demonstrate what they should do they don't get the hint.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
What has Agatha Christie ever done to you?

From the look of it, she designed this arseface moustache.
18856__poirot_l.jpg

Sep 1, 2010
The fact that if you are a minor and happened to get trapped for a few days, you get a nice free VIP seat at Old Trafford for a top of the table game.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
British Airways

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The fact that if you are a minor and happened to get trapped for a few days, you get a nice free VIP seat at Old Trafford for a top of the table game.

I'd rather be trapped down a hole.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
People who say 15 pound when talking about a sum of money is 'pounds' ffs as there are 15 of them therefore the pural applies, I've even heard prime ministers refer to pounds as a singular pound, yes if its a 15 pound weight because the weight is singular but if more than one pound they becomes pounds!.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Blokes who use smileys when they send me text messages or e-mails. Pack it in ;-(

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Bear Gryhlls or whatever he's called and James Bond Films, seen one seen 'em all.

I'm glad someone else hates Bond films, I've often felt I'm the only one, they are indeed a big pile of shit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
People who drive too fast in residential areas
Drivers on mobiles. Ignorant pricks.
Middle lane hoggers.
Bad drivers generally.

People who don't control their dogs properly
People who don't clean up after their dogs.
People who own 'hard' dogs, to make them look 'hard'. Inadequate chavs.

Australian cricketers who start every statement with "Aaaaah looook..."
Shane Watson's 80's mullet.
Mitchell Johnson
The fact that Mike Hussey never gets OUT.
The nick-name 'Mr.Cricket'
The Ashes on fuckng SKY.

Rude shop assistants
People who don't say "Thank You", when I bother to hold a door for them. The ignorant twats.
Rudeness generally.

Noisy eaters. Especially people eating APPLES - please don't do this near me. Please.
Crisps / sweets in the cinema / bus / train.
Fat people.

The Daily Mail

"Unexpected item in bagging area".

Sir Alex Ferguson, being allowed to get away with his anti-BBC stance.

Gabby Logan being PAID, some of MY money, to pretend she knows anything about football.

Steve Claridge, as above.

Football matches being postponed at 6.30, when you've literally just completed a 120 minute drive to get there.

f***ing SNOW, and our inability to deal with it.

Casual racism on internet forums.

The cost of public transport.

My own intolerance.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
"Unexpected item in bagging area".

THIS

Must admit tho having used Tesco, Sainsburys, B&Q (of all places) and M&S...its seems to be only Tesco that has this "problem". Not just in the smaller one opposite me in Brighton, but near Monument in London, Holmbush, Hove etc etc

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sealed plastic packaging that is IMPOSSIBLE to open without forcibly hacking it to bits with a pair of scissors and then strenuously ripping down the edges to prise it open. If they are making it as DIFFICULT as possible to open the thing and lacerate yourself in the process then they have certainly succeeded.

The tips of the leaves on my indoor plants always going black. The rest of the leaf/plant is perfectly healthy, so nourish yourself right to the TIPS of your leaves, you stupid green bastard.

The curly flex on my telephone receiver at work ALWAYS getting all twisted up and tangled. Do I whirl the receiver around my head while I'm on the phone ? No. So whats with all this twisted shit ?

Not being able to skip the "copyright laws" blurb at the start of a DVD, and therefore being obliged to sit through it for the UMPTEENTH time as it meanders its tedious scroll up my screen. I BOUGHT you, you dry lunch. Just get on with the f***ing film already.

Christmas ceiling decorations not being quite long enough. Meaning to get all my loops to be nice and symmetrical and all hanging the same height, I have to SACRIFICE several of them to divide them up and staple them to the others. 6 sections is NOT enough for a satisfying hang - they need to be 8. Sort it out.

The Sky Sports snowmen, or rather the stupid female "doo doobidobidobi dooo" soundtrack that accompanies them. EVERY commercial break. Enough already, its INTENSELY irritating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports