Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
kitchen appliance engineer.
fridges, washing machines....that sort of thing
20+ years experience

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Thought this may be a good idea if people wrote what they do for a living. In that way, when people on here need help or assistance they can scroll through and will know who to ask

Qualified electrician and locksmith

what a great idea Moggy!!
I work for a company supplying mobile stairclimbers for disabled/elderley people gain access to buildings

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
by the way what diverse people on here...i dunno why but i was expecting more plumbers/builders etc....there we go...
Its not a thread they could have on Palarse forum...the answer would be nothing x 10000

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Latin and Greek teacher -- anything you want clothed in the decent obscurity of a dead language -- make that two dead languages -- I'm your man.

Order before midnight, and I'll say it all over again in the subjunctive mood for no extra charge.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
projects buyer for process automation company.

however the wife has her own dog grooming parlour, for those who have pooches that need pampering!!!

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
I'm Deliverability and email experience bloke for Pure360.

Proud sponsors & software provider for the BHAFC email newsletters.

(the emails themselves are made by Bright-site and Albion marketing manager Alan)

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
by the way what diverse people on here...i dunno why but i was expecting more plumbers/builders etc....there we go...
Its not a thread they could have on Palarse forum...the answer would be nothing x 10000

Even more interesting demographic on a Millwall or Liverpool board ?!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is someone going to be brave enough to admit they work for the Albion online booking system?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here