Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Product Delivery Manager

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Who with if you mind me asking? I'm about to start a grad scheme in audit with Deloitte but much keener on sales/trading with an IB

Charles Stanley, I was quite lucky in getting the position and was on a 'who you know' basis. It's a very fierce environment and hearing what some people went through to get jobs made me realise how fortunate I was. It's a tough environment, but if you can stick it, it's very rewarding.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Credit underwriter. Possibly one of the dullest jobs mentioned :lolol:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Design Manager/Design Engineer though don't get much time for the 3D CAD stuff anymore. A lot is now designed by our customers so we just make it in our China factory.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Analyst Programmer. Can help with PC related queries/problems, and some other technical arenas (see my contributions to the Andriod (sic) thread).

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I make sure a department of people count beans in the right way...but on the weekends I can be found fashioning brake pipes and mopping the brows of very important historic saloon car drivers with my ample assets.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone know anyone who can do photorealistic illustrations of footballers? If you do, please PM me as I'm looking for someone who can!

GibGreen

Sep 4, 2011
Plymouth
I'm a Weapons Engineering Technician in the Royal Navy. If anyone needs any maintenance doing on your personal Seawolf Air Defence Missile System in your back garden, then please feel free to give me a shout.

No?

No one?

Oh well!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports