Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is your most prized possession?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Ibanez Artcore AFS-95t - was turquoise now a kind of faded green/ blue colour

Bought for me in part by a former fiancé, when I was 22 - I play it every day, reminds me of a much happier time.
Fortunately I know what you're talking about. However

:needpics:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
My Honda CBR600F3, but as stated in a separate thread, after nearly 15 years it has got too much for me.

Someone is going to get hold of a mint 1997 bike with genuine 19K on the clock.

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I used to collect gardening books, had a couple of hundred at one point. Got most of them when car boots took off in the eighties. When I realised I knew quite a bit more than most of the books(through experience) and found what I didn't know on the internet, I sold most of them at car boots!.
Generally, I'm more of a gatherer of things than a collector

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What do you have that you really wouldn’t ever want to part with? You love it.

Mine is my Weihrauch HD 100 PCP air rifle. Don’t shoot it that much because it’s so accurate - it’s really a hunting piece. Absolutely brilliant piece of German engineering
Has anyone ever told you how amazing you are :wink::lolol:

For the thread, my grandads WW1 medals.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My Mona Lisa.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I don’t really do “stuff” anymore. I used to treasure My Albion programmes from 1978, my coloured vinyl issue of Number One In Heaven or the first ever release by Scritti Pollitti. but they’ve just ended up in the loft.
I’d hate to forget all the things I’ve done and my life now consists of the boy, the wife, the dog and the rabbit.
I’d hate to lose my sight but as a staunch Fosters drinker losing my sense of taste would also be devastating.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A watch that my nan left me. She was dying from bowel cancer in 1966 and got up in the night in geat pain to leave a note leaving it to me, her favourite grand child.

I haven't got alot of money , but if anyone offered me £500.000 for it, i'd tell em to do one
Would you change your mind if it was professionally valued at £500 and someone offered you £500,000?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t really do “stuff” anymore. I used to treasure My Albion programmes from 1978, my coloured vinyl issue of Number One Song In Heaven or the first ever release by Scritti Pollitti. but they’ve just ended up in the loft.
I’d hate to forget all the things I’ve done and my life now consists of the boy, the wife, the dog and the rabbit.
I’d hate to lose my sight but as a staunch Fosters drinker losing my sense of taste would also be devastating.

Wow :bowdown:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
IMG_20210420_150202.jpg

1990 Fender Japan Standard strat with maple neck. Seen here with Dimarzio HS stacked humbucker in the bridge. More recently the bridge now sports a particularly beefy Seymour Duncan JB Junior.

I'm rubbish at playing it but love it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here