Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is your most prized possession?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Probably a tin bust of Wellington, he kept looking at me as I drove past this junk shop in Peckham and eventually had to save him. He has been with me since 1979............longer than either wife :eek:}

1695831287154.png

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not my favourite owner of 'Greeny'
Or 2nd favourite
I'd settle for Gary or Kirk albeit so different. Peter was a bit before my time. All the fuss from blues players when Kirk bought it. Bottom line is that it's played regularly and not hanging in a collector's vault which would be a waste.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
What do you have that you really wouldn’t ever want to part with? You love it.

Mine is my Weihrauch HD 100 PCP air rifle. Don’t shoot it that much because it’s so accurate - it’s really a hunting piece. Absolutely brilliant piece of German engineering
If I were you, I'd expect a knock on your door !! Posting that on social media !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If I were you, I'd expect a knock on your door !! Posting that on social media !
Why ? It’s a totally legal spec shot only under all the guidelines for air rifles in the UK.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I'd settle for Gary or Kirk albeit so different. Peter was a bit before my time. All the fuss from blues players when Kirk bought it. Bottom line is that it's played regularly and not hanging in a collector's vault which would be a waste.
Fair enough.
PG was way before my time too but too good not investigate. All the heart & soul that Clapton could only dream of

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Fair enough.
PG was way before my time too but too good not investigate. All the heart & soul that Clapton could only dream of
Ironically I actually preferred Gary Moore's Lizzy and solo rock/metal stuff. Of course the switch to the blues invigorated his career personally and commercially.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here