Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is your most prized possession?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thanks for your concern, I’ll see how I get on today but I am prone to binge drinking and general overindulgence, not getting enough sleep and generally worrying myself sick over whether the boy will make the cut for the Ajax tickets. I shall be watching myself like a hawk. Thanks again.
Seriously mate go to the doctor and have tests if this continues.
I had very bad stomach pains at night about 4 years back, I was fine a few days later, for a few months in a row the same would happen.
I had tests, then went to hospital for more tests and a minor op, been fine since.
Hope you feel better now.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
They arent worth much I wouldn't think, but these two signed film cells from Kenny Baker (R2D2) & Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) take pride of place at my desk, & mean a lot to me as a huge Star Wars fan...especially as neither of them are with us anymore.

20230927_081017_resized.jpg
20230927_081006_resized.jpg

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Probably my stereo Hi-Fi stacking system. its not the newest or most expensive but its exactly what I want and the sound is perfect for my music and ears. it took years to build with lots of demos, upgrades etc but really happy with sound.

Audiolab 8200CDQ
Audiolab 8000P Poweramp
Keff LS50 Speakers on weighted stands sat on Granite slabs - cant remember the make of stands
Chord Chameleon II interconnects
Chord Odyssey II cables

Thorens TD 318 with Shure Cartridge and Project Phono Box II - although this bit is just a bit of fun on the side

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Probably my stereo Hi-Fi stacking system. its not the newest or most expensive but its exactly what I want and the sound is perfect for my music and ears. it took years to build with lots of demos, upgrades etc but really happy with sound.

Audiolab 8200CDQ
Audiolab 8000P Poweramp
Keff LS50 Speakers on weighted stands sat on Granite slabs - cant remember the make of stands
Chord Chameleon II interconnects
Chord Odyssey II cables

Thorens TD 318 with Shure Cartridge and Project Phono Box II - although this bit is just a bit of fun on the side
Nice system

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My family.
I don't think you can see a family as a 'possession', but I'm guessing you just slightly misunderstood the thread.

But I know what you mean. My most treasured possessions are all the old photos/videos of my family, especially the ones of those no longer with us and all the ones with the children growing up. They are priceless and irreplaceable, everything else I own is just 'stuff'.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This is an album purchase purely for myself, the most I ever spent on a record at the time £75.00 in 1993
Now worth about £300.00 as in mint condition.
never played it either, as I am scared of damaging it.
R-2762112-1299928038.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here