Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
"We know better than you, you don't know anything because you are old" being spouted by some spotty 16 year old, squeezing zits whilst waiting for his balls to drop and grow hairs on them, over some social media platform with hundreds of thousands of likes.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
in Japan they have apps that call you a fat bsstard

wouldn't work here of course 😉
The wii fit board can tell you you're obese! Well that's what a friend told me anyway, I haven't seen a wii fit board for ages, Jnr got an Xbox years ago & then the wii fit board magically disappeared. The wii still works as it was dug out randomly at Xmas.
As for the op, I'm sure most of us have done stupid things in our lives, the key is to learn from mistakes, rather than dwell on them. There is no such thing as 'the public' we're all different people with different opinions, wants and needs.
Wii fit boards and their opinions can f**k off though (according to my friend)!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Supplying kids for Jim’ll Fix it.

Thinking Little Britain was funny.

Thinking England would win a tournament (any tournament) under Southgate.

Paying Water companies colossal amounts of money to dump raw sewage in our rivers and seas.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
1705706777106.png

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Lapping up reality TV.
Especially the TOWIE and Love Island type nonsense.

It has a lot to answer for and I think its responsible for a fair bit of the entitlement, intolerance, and instigating the acceptance of dumb orange fake people who spend far too long looking at themselves in any mirror, and with pumped up lips so prevalent in society today, especially on social media.
Everyone's a winner. Look at meeeeee, look at meeeeee, I can say what I like, you can't tell me what to do, don't diss mee innit, man don't need to work, man dem gonna get a channel on YouTube/insta/onlyfans innit, roadmen, CPFC ultras fake accent affectation.

Basically, it's the young. We've sat back and allowed these dorks to watch that shoite and turn out this way.

IMG_2886.jpeg

Irony, irony. They've all got it irony.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Believing we are the 51st state of the USA by celebrating Halloween, making school proms a thing whereby every child has to arrive in a stretch limo, and continually using American spellings.
Let's hope it falls out of favor.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The PUBLIC is defined by being stupid.

I'm stupid for allowing myself to be one of the public.

If I could do it all over again I'd go and work in the city as early as possible, make a fortune, and THEN go and try my hand at this charity lark. Probably.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stupidly not reading the rules of the thread properly, just too dumb to understand 'political' (as in no political stuff). :facepalm:
Irony. Says the Brexit obsessed poster who brings Brexit into as many threads as he can.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Generic complaint: become complacent.

Complacent about the NHS, complacent about holding the government to account, complacent about public transport, shrinkflation, crime, sportswashing - the list is endless.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
accepting the SUV as a valid class of motor vehicle. other class of vehicle have a niche they work well at, even the genuine 4x4. the SUV fails to be good at anything other than taking up more space than it should. the public lap them up though instead of proper cars with better visbility and internal space.
On a similar line, owning a Range Rover when you live and drive in a city. There's a reason they're called cuntmobills in the WS household.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
On a similar line, owning a Range Rover when you live and drive in a city. There's a reason they're called cuntmobills in the WS household.
We go for “wanker van”

Not having a proper fit and proper test for football club ownership.

believing it is balance to have an expert on tv with someone who is rent a gob opinion.

I wonder if it is too early to say inventing AI.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here