Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What is the most stupid thing the Public have done

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No 6 ? Luxury, you were lucky.

We got 10 Players No 10 and a book of matches for 9 1/2 pence on t'way to Easthill Yoof club :wink:
I was meaning to ask you, given your age and location, I spent several years in the 70s playing footy (literally jumpers for goal posts) in Easthill park on a Sunday afternoon, after the Big Match. We would often play for hours, till it got dark. There was often 20 of us. I didn't really know any of the others, most of whom were older. No much to go on, actually. As you were :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
skysports-crystal-palace-bus-vandalised_3899056.jpg

el punal

I was meaning to ask you, given your age and location, I spent several years in the 70s playing footy (literally jumpers for goal posts) in Easthill park on a Sunday afternoon, after the Big Match. We would often play for hours, till it got dark. There was often 20 of us. I didn't really know any of the others, most of whom were older. No much to go on, actually. As you were :lolol:
I reckon you’re a Senior Service man now. Me? A bit of ready rubbed shag does the trick. :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Made bacon sandwiches with back bacon

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Inspired by the measles thread, please try and stay away from the obvious political stuff so, for starters

Not getting their kids vaccinated against MMR
Heckling/vandalising pediatricians after reports on peadophiles
Feeding their kids Burgers and chips through school fences after some schools banned fast food

Just simple examples of :facepalm:
Heckling and vandalising paediatricians mainly happened in part of P*rtsm**th, didn't it? So not really fair on the Public to blame them for the actions of a small sub-set of the easily deluded.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Panic-buying whenever there are rumours of an impending shortage of something - the dumb public then actually cause the shortage by selfishly buying 58 loaves of bread, 75 pints of milk, or 130 toilet rolls, even though they live on their own :tosser:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Driving to the Gym :facepalm:
And after a good strenuous work-out to lose weight, buying some crisps, chocolate and a fizzy drink from the vending machine placed next to the exit :shrug:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Heckling and vandalising paediatricians mainly happened in part of P*rtsm**th, didn't it? So not really fair on the Public to blame them for the actions of a small sub-set of the easily deluded.
A paediatrician's house was burned down in Newport (Wales) a few years back - mob rule by the swinish multitude, or maybe the local Taffia..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Panic buying toilet rolls. In fact panic buying anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here