DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
President Assad of Syria

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
In
Removed now, or removed at birth?

Removing Farage and Johnson now wouldn't make a jot of difference, and if removing at birth, surely Hitler needs to be on that list.
Interesting concept re Hitler, for all the horrendous things that happened on his watch, there’s always the chance that the alternative German leader, Adolf didn’t act alone, would have been worse, perhaps even developing Atomic weapons before the Yanks?

I’m going traditional with my (s)hit list

Peter Suttcliffe
Jimmy Savile
Fred West
Ian Brady
Myra Hindley
Ian Huntley
Roy Whiting
Sydney Cooke
Russell Bishop
and Levi Bellfield

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
No demonising here these individuals being nasty or nice is all their own work
Nasty or nice is irrelevant, you are drawing up a hit list. You are coming up close to incitement to kill by making it a question not a statement,
"What individuals if removed " should be instead of if could land you and Bozza in a lot of trouble.

I got a ban for "playing the player not the ball", you start a thread on the topic. Talk about double standards.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Nasty or nice is irrelevant, you are drawing up a hit list. You are coming up close to incitement to kill by making it a question not a statement,
"What individuals if removed " should be instead of if could land you and Bozza in a lot of trouble.

I got a ban for "playing the player not the ball", you start a thread on the topic. Talk about double standards.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Interesting concept re Hitler, for all the horrendous things that happened on his watch, there’s always the chance that the alternative German leader, Adolf didn’t act alone, would have been worse, perhaps even developing Atomic weapons before the Yanks?
Competent leadership (over any length of time) is completely incompatible with the sort of megalomania, ideological rigidity and general evil represented by Hitler et al.
For example, despite frequent claims to the contrary, Mussolini did not make the trains run on time. He took the credit for reforms made before his rise to power.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Competent leadership (over any length of time) is completely incompatible with the sort of megalomania, ideological rigidity and general evil represented by Hitler et al.
For example, despite frequent claims to the contrary, Mussolini did not make the trains run on time. He took the credit for reforms made before his rise to power.
Sid my point was that the far right didn’t rise up in Germany with just Hitler, whose not to say one of the others might have been worse as leader?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Sid my point was that the far right didn’t rise up in Germany with just Hitler, whose not to say one of the others might have been worse as leader?
Yeah but "worse" in the sense of more competent and more likely to win the war isn't compatible with being a far right nutcase. The militarist types in charge of Germany in the first world war lost for the same reason - the mentality that goes with being a "we'll conquer the whole of Europe and that'll solve all our problems" type simply leads to bad leadership.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
In

Peter Suttcliffe
Jimmy Savile
Fred West
Ian Brady
Myra Hindley
Ian Huntley
Roy Whiting
Sydney Cooke
Russell Bishop
and Levi Bellfield
I would go with this list, as these are evil without doubt. As much as some might think Johnson and Farage are, they're just fools.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
In

Peter Suttcliffe
Jimmy Savile
Fred West
Ian Brady
Myra Hindley
Ian Huntley
Roy Whiting
Sydney Cooke
Russell Bishop
and Levi Bellfield
Don't forget Shipman. And the Boston Strangler

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would go with this list, as these are evil without doubt. As much as some might think Johnson and Farage are, they're just fools.

Johnson caused more deaths than that list combined.

“Let the bodies pile high”

“Let it rip”

“They’ve had a good innings”

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
the mentality that goes with being a "we'll conquer the whole of Europe and that'll solve all our problems" type simply leads to bad leadership.
This same theory could explain the shower that is the Conservative party I guess?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
This same theory could explain the shower that is the Conservative party I guess?
I think that's just incompetence and self interest.
I don't see any obvious signs of megalomania, world conquering ambition or frankly even basic imagination that would push me to put them in that category.
That's a good thing, though it's also probably not something they would take as a compliment.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Kim Jong Un and his weirdos in North Korea haven’t been mentioned yet, I don’t think.
Rumour has it that they don’t make a huge contribution to the well being of their citizens.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think that's just incompetence and self interest.
I don't see any obvious signs of megalomania, world conquering ambition or frankly even basic imagination that would push me to put them in that category.
That's a good thing, though it's also probably not something they would take as a compliment.

I think a lot of it is huge incompetence. Just incapable of achieving anything meaningful.

Couple that with their compulsion to profit out of anything they do rather than doing it for the greater good and you have a government that doesn’t strive for excellence but gambles public money on reckless vanity projects, grabs all the profit if they can and write it all off at the taxpayers expense if it fails.

Basically, a bunch of thicko City chaps and filly’s who want to party and gamble other people’s money. Mummy and Daddy’s money run out? Never mind, raid the tax pot and get a few more grammes in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here