Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] What individuals if removed would make the World a better place

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Your choices are too clouded by personal likes/dislikes and politics. You may not like Farage but has he done anything actually evil? Trump is an idiot, but is he a mass murderer? The only truly BAD person on that list that I can see is Putin, although Xi Jinping is worthy of mention.

Who should go in my view? South American drug lords, Netanyahu maybe, and if pinpointed the leaders of child trafficking gangs.
whilst i wouldn't Sanction farage being removed, any one who marches with the national front is an evil **** in my book. Similarly Trump is a nasty prick who’s daddy was in the KKK, h3 has similar views and so by default is an evil ****.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In my opinion the following and in no particular order

Donald Trump
Vladimir Putin
Boris Johnson
Nigel Fararge

and for consideration

Xi Jinping
Narendra Modi
End of thread!

Albeit I'll add:
Marine Le Pen
Sue Ellen Braveman
Katie Hopkins
Mad Nad
and the White Queen of Narnia

for gender balance

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
People who don't take trolleys back to the designated area at supermarkets and just leave them where they finished with them. Things would be so much better immediately.
Shop at Sainsbury or Asda. A quid deposit. Farversham is renegade trolley free.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Time to stop pissing about. Let's bring back hanging. For everyone.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
I thought @Bozza had a rule here about not demonising people and adding to the nastiness of the forum or is that one selectively enforced?

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
There's something about requiring polarity, every action causing an equal and opposite reaction in behaviour as much as physics, and evil needing to exist for good to flourish: for every Jacob Rees-Mogg there are many more quietly going about doing good and charitable work to mitigate the effects.

But that said, anyone who walks around in public doing that thing where they hold their phone in front of their face and have a conversation with the other person on speakerphone? Those people need to be put away for a very, very long time.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Absolutely a dangerous line of thinking. As others have pointed out, the individuals you mention are the tip of a political movement, while I would agree that they have reached preeminent positions due to a blend of populist instincts and superficial charm, there’s nothing to say that removing the visible head wouldn’t allow something even worse to bubble to the surface.

Equally, I have to say that while you (and frankly, I) find some of these individuals personally distasteful, they have each enjoyed strong followings at some point in their lives.

Admittedly each enjoyed greater followings before their ideas were tested in reality than they have enjoyed afterwards, but nonetheless they represent people’s genuinely held political views. How far do you go down the road of deciding who’s a wrong ‘un and where’s the cut off point for ‘removing’ them.

I will not be providing a hit list of people I disagree with on a football forum, a little bit of tolerance of those with differing beliefs is much needed, however strongly you disagree with them.
I agree, but I'm still taking out Rupert Murdoch. Pour encourager les autres.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Rapists,murderers and paedo's
Not sure about all murderers one day you maybe justified in your own mind to commit murder.
It would still be the wrong thing in the eyes of law although you may be at the point you don’t care about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here