Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Happened to my Thread?

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Beadle, your women beating thread was STARTED just to get this discussion going about internet message boad moderation? How geeky is that? And then get all the NSP geeks to back you up. :lolol: Oh dear.

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
Willow said:
Beadle, your women beating thread was STARTED just to get this discussion going about internet message boad moderation? How geeky is that? And then get all the NSP geeks to back you up. :lolol: Oh dear.

You Got Me:shootself :jester:

BTW NSP is the least geeky of all Geek Boards:salute:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I still say that a light slap on the old botty sorts out most issues, even regarding double standards of internet message board moderation, Nazi Germany and the morals surrounding death camp caption competitions and who's the geekiest geek ever. May the debate rage on.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What was everyone thinking to put for their captions?

Anything funny?

No.

I was thinking, 'Why the f*** has someone invited me to think up captions for a visit to Auschwitz by England? Has he ever been there? Does he know what happenend there?'

Come on, Chappers, you're one of the NSPers that people credit with a few brain cells.

I can't peer into the darker recesses of Wozza's mind, but it's fairly obvious that footballers being dragooned into visiting one of the most politically sensitive monuments in the world is an obvious source of humour.

The butt of the joke obviously not the holocaust victims, but the overpaid, dumbass celebrities who make up so much of our modern footballing legends. A caption satirising the Met Bar-Auchwitz-Met Bar lifestyle is my guess what Wozza would have been aiming for.

Comical that the Jim Davidson Fan Club on NSP are now bitching in a fairly needy way about their tragic fate on NSC. Maybe we should put up an Auchwitz-style monument to all the NSP victims of the Bozza reign of terror?

Can the Jim Davidson Fan Club string together a few coherent sentences explaining who is the butt of the joke of the wife-beating thread?

I'll take a guess, you were aiming at the oversensitive, winey, preachy PC people who moan on about domestic violence.

Bravo. That joke gets better every thousandth time I hear it.

Once again, the Jim Davidson Fan Club attacking political correctness with some pretty witless politics of their own.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yeah... and two wrongs don't make a right either.

If you were offended by the caption competition, why not use the 'Report this post to a moderator' button ?

Did you ? and what happened ??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But surely the inversed irony of Wozza's post is actually reflecting the psycho-analysis of the equilibrium being maintained, whilst paradoxically reinforcing the exact opposite of the reverse psuedonym which is synonymous to postings of this nature.

SURELY you all realised that. I really shouldn't need to be pointing this out. :rolleyes:

London Irish said:
Come on, Chappers, you're one of the NSPers that people credit with a few brain cells.

I can't peer into the darker recesses of Wozza's mind, but it's fairly obvious that footballers being dragooned into visiting one of the most politically sensitive monuments in the world is an obvious source of humour.

The butt of the joke obviously not the holocaust victims, but the overpaid, dumbass celebrities who make up so much of our modern footballing legends. A caption satirising the Met Bar-Auchwitz-Met Bar lifestyle is my guess what Wozza would have been aiming for.

Comical that the Jim Davidson Fan Club on NSP are now bitching in a fairly needy way about their tragic fate on NSC. Maybe we should put up an Auchwitz-style monument to all the NSP victims of the Bozza reign of terror?

Can the Jim Davidson Fan Club string together a few coherent sentences explaining who is the butt of the joke of the wife-beating thread?

I'll take a guess, you were aiming at the oversensitive, winey, preachy PC people who moan on about domestic violence.

Bravo. That joke gets better every thousandth time I hear it.

Once again, the Jim Davidson Fan Club attacking political correctness with some pretty witless politics of their own.

Oh Christ, NSC's very own headmaster has entered the room.

All rise, and don't dare to question anything he says and he is ALWAYS right. :rolleyes:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have to disagree with London Irish on this one.

There is no excuse for the caption comp and anyone with half a brain would know exactly the sort of responses that people would put.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Blimey, I didn't realise this was all as deep as an internet message board gang bitch fight. I'm even more depressed now.

PS; Class post Easy, I was working on something similar. London Irish; second guessing Wozza's or the 'Jim Davidson Fan club's (whoever the f*** they are) intentions is just that; second guessing. If you think the accused NSP'ers are as thick as shit then how can you credit them with this kind of anti Bozza & the NSC mods conspiracy stuff. I can't see anything funny in any of it apart from the fact that it's turned into a psuedo-intelectual hand-bags mash-up.

Phaedrus said:
Blimey, I didn't realise this was all as deep as an internet message board gang bitch fight. I'm even more depressed now.

It's not. That's just something that London Irish likes to stir up from time to time. Everyone that posts on NSP is an NSC regular and any banter between users of the two boards is just that - banter.

Richie Morris said:
I have to disagree with London Irish on this one.

There is no excuse for the caption comp and anyone with half a brain would know exactly the sort of responses that people would put.

What is wrong with taking the piss out of celebrities visiting Auchwitz Richie?

Banning all humour within a thousand miles of this monument is taking PC too far for no clear reason.

And Safeway, is that the best you can do? D+.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What is wrong with it?

I am not part of the PC brigade but some things should not be made a joke of. This is one of them.

My opinion of some people on here has gone down an awful lot this afternoon...:nono:

PS - I agree with Uncle Buck. I think it is refreshing that our players asked to visit this.

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Coincidentally I have spent most of the last three hours watching the Nuremberg Trials. Particularly moving was the scene where the kommandant of Auschwitz explained with pride how he had taken the killing methods of Treblinka and improved them to the extent that he managed to exterminate a total of 2.5 million people. It was hilarious stuff - not.

I guess those who can in ANY WAY justify ANY humour about concentration camps aren't amongst those of us who have actually been to these places. Go there, and believe me when I say that you don't have to be in the PC brigade to know that there is 0% humour potential involved - under any circumstances.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am most surpised with LI who is the bastion for protecting abused and persecuted people in the world now and in the past but he thinks the Auchwitz caption competition is fine.

We all know he is right on every issue ( in his own mind ) and knows the political history behind every conflict that has gone on in the world.

It appears double standards. Maybe we should show the devastation in Iraq caused by the Americans that LI has given us many political history lesson and have a caption.

Would that be ok LI ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
LI - oversensitive, whiney, PC people who moan on about domestic violence.

What the f*** are you on !.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
London Irish said:
What is wrong with taking the piss out of celebrities visiting Auchwitz

Jeez mate, if you really need to be told...

The England team were making a dignified visit to the scene of a hideous crime against humanity. Taking the piss is bang out of order.

Didn't they teach you ANYTHING at Big Word School? :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here