Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What film have you watched the most times?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another Country

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mary Poppins. I bloody love that film. Maybe Team America: World Police or Airplane too, & the Usual Suspects (had to watch that loads to understand what the hell was going on).

I remember as a teenager watching Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves dozens of times on video. I could almost recite the script word for word. When I saw a bit of it again recently I was amazed to note just how crap it actually was :lolol:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I used to watch some films every day over the summer holidays so films like Flight of the Navigator, Goonies, BMX Bandits have to be up there (showing my age here) but since then it has to be either Memphis Belle, Die Hard, Shawshank Redemption, DéjàVu.

They have to be top contenders. I don't actually know, Aliens was a top one for me also, and I know Temple of Doom word for word still.

The answer is I don't actually know!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ahem, I got taken to The Sound Of Music several times as a kid. The only other films I've watched more than a couple of times are Lord Of The Rings, and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?". Watched "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" tonight, which was well worth a second view.

I would suggest that spending about 20 days of your life watching Quadrophenia is a bit excessive. But why should I care, why should I care? Anyway, looking forward to 5:15 tomorrow.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
con air I've probably seen over 100 times

The film I've seen most in a short space of time is probably the original fast and the furious, I watched it 10 times over a weekend when it first came out on DVD

Then there's the classics like back to the future, the die hards and Star Wars I've surely seen 50 times at least. mighty ducks and three kings probably up there too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here