Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What film have you watched the most times?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
con air I've probably seen over 100 times

The film I've seen most in a short space of time is probably the original fast and the furious, I watched it 10 times over a weekend when it first came out on DVD

Then there's the classics like back to the future, the die hards and Star Wars I've surely seen 50 times at least. mighty ducks and three kings probably up there too

F*** me, do you ever stand up?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Star Wars a New Hope or Shaun of the Dead

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Dr Zhivago
and Battle of Britain must be up there now
watched it again tonight

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
One flew over the cuckoos nest
Goodfellows
The Godfather 1 and 2
Mash

Strangely enough my favourite films.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Mary Poppins. I bloody love that film. Maybe Team America: World Police or Airplane too, & the Usual Suspects (had to watch that loads to understand what the hell was going on).

I remember as a teenager watching Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves dozens of times on video. I could almost recite the script word for word. When I saw a bit of it again recently I was amazed to note just how crap it actually was :lolol:

Hands up here Edna. I still get a kump in my throat every time I hear "feed the birds" such a lovely sentiment and sung by such a singer.

Sniff.."feed the birds" sniff "tuppence a bag" sob "tuppence, tuppence tuppence a baaag" sniffles

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Probably Top Gun but there was a reason behind it.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Casablanca..so many times I deliver the lines along with Humph and Ingrid. The Marseillaise bit still gets me every time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If I am scrolling through the channels and come across a Bond film, they are strangely addictive and I have to watch on, similarly with Where Eagles Dare, mostly for Clint Eastwood's huge nazi kill count.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here