What does your NSC screen name mean ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I had an online record shop in the nineties and it was called tinycowboy records. Can't remember how I came up with the name, but it was quite easy to come up with a logo. The record shop was rubbish, but it was quite a fun hobby as, like many on here, I love music.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
How much I paid to see my first Albion game when the Club was in Division 3 South.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Mine is really very very simple.

The Mejona aspect was the name of my 5 a side team taking part in the Brightonfans.com league.
This was consructed, much like Abba, taking the first letters of our names. For legal reasons I will call us Marshall, Ewan, jamal, Oscar, Nathanial and Arthur.

Within that squad I was number 12 which was my lucky number.

Ala riskit was because I was Riskit on Brightonfans.

I was Riskit because I wanted to rhyme my name and annoy Biscuit.

I don't know why he's call Biscuit.

Simple.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Does what it says on the tin - although more accurately near rather than in Southampton

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
Men get ready to wince.....

Mine is in honour of one of our 'great' goalkeepers when I used to support the Albion from the North Stand at the Goldstone.
During one match in 1988 I witnessed one of the worst injuries I've ever seen. Digweed clashed with the left hand post and there was blood everywhere. Digweed had ruptured his testicle and needed emergency hospital treatment. It was rumoured that he actually had a testicle removed in the end and to me this represents the saying 'giving it all' for the Albion.
Digweed still went on to date several page 3 models and I believe his trademark tracksuit bottoms were a feature only after the incident.

For those who don't know about Digweed, he was Albion's player of the season in 1991. In our play-off push he saved a penalty in the same game Wilkins scored late on to put us into the play-offs. video of both on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMo02BwbXPo

He was also in Ralph Brown's prison guard team in the film Mean Machine....

The Argus have a photo of Digweed wrapped around the post at
http://theargusandleaderseries.news...s looking back perry digweed injured 1988_jpg

My avatar picture is just an ironic image from South Park of testicles.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My nickname for many years at work was Easy, because my surname is Rider.

Easy Rider, see ?

And back in the days when I used to wear replica shirts, I decided to have my nickname on the back. But that then meant I also needed to commit to a number. For me, the number 10 has a satisying aura to it. The number 10 on a football field is always the FLAIRMEISTER of the team, the inspiration, the driving force, the little sprinkle of stardust and magic. The one everyone looks to with admiration, awe, and yes, sometimes even lust.

Well I'm none of that, but I just thought it filled the back panel quite nicely.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Men get ready to wince.....

Mine is in honour of one of our 'great' goalkeepers when I used to support the Albion from the North Stand at the Goldstone.
During one match in 1988 I witnessed one of the worst injuries I've ever seen. Digweed clashed with the left hand post and there was blood everywhere. Digweed had ruptured his testicle and needed emergency hospital treatment. It was rumoured that he actually had a testicle removed in the end and to me this represents the saying 'giving it all' for the Albion.
Digweed still went on to date several page 3 models and I believe his trademark tracksuit bottoms were a feature only after the incident.

For those who don't know about Digweed, he was Albion's player of the season in 1991. In our play-off push he saved a penalty in the same game Wilkins scored late on to put us into the play-offs. video of both on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMo02BwbXPo

He was also in Ralph Brown's prison guard team in the film Mean Machine....

The Argus have a photo of Digweed wrapped around the post at
http://theargusandleaderseries.news...s looking back perry digweed injured 1988_jpg

My avatar picture is just an ironic image from South Park of testicles.....

Correct me if I'm wrong (and yes, it has been known), but I always thought that poor Perrys danglies were re-arranged not by a goalpost, but by Neil Paskin of WBA, who slid in studs-up on a 50-50 ball and ruptured Diggers urethra.

Kevin Bremner took over in goal.

Or did I dream all that ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports