What does your NSC screen name mean ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Back in the day when you made up your name for each posting I was defending Dick Knight (even in those days he had his KNOCKERS) and I took the personality of his mother. I used to post in the guise of an old woman (plus ca change) drinking milk stout in the Hove British Legion pre-match. Then later when there was a fashion to introduce alcoholic drinks into names I changed it to Mumm.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Live in Bognor Regis and used to read NSC a lot and not contribute .... Bystander - A person who is present at an event without participating in it. bystander [ˈbaɪˌstændə]. n. a person present but not involved; onlooker; spectator. :)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
After my court case, the judge said that if I stalked anymore celebrities/famous people then I would have to do some time "at her majesties pleasure". So I found someone that didn't fit that criteria. :)

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
At the time of registration all forms of Rob were taken Albion Rob, seagull Rob etc etc - so i went for plain and simple 'Normal Rob'.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
In 51st year of supporting the Albion. 4 grounds, 4 divisions, 3 Wembley trips, championships, play off finals, Hereford, protests, great players, average players, crap players ............so seen most of it already. Doesn't make today any less exciting.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Refers to the first game I saw at the Goldstone (Albion v Barrow) back in the early 60's when I was just a boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports