Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What do you want from an Albion home kit?

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
I'm not a big fan of the new shirt but I have ordered one. I don't like it mainly because of the neckline, the shoulders, the alignment of the stripes and the usual mess on the back. Apart from that it's perfect.

Last year people moaned about the yellow piping, Nike have listened and got rid of that. Maybe they will improve for next season when we are in the champions league.

In a perfect world I'd like a simple blue and white striped shirt. Either Errea or Kappa would be my preference, Nike and Adidas seem to produce a lot of junk these days.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'd like to see a season in the blue body, white sleeves and round white collar. I love the stripes - but seeing as we frig around with the stripes every few seasons (pin/wide/light blue etc) let's give an old kit an outing.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I'd like to see a season in the blue body, white sleeves and round white collar. I love the stripes - but seeing as we frig around with the stripes every few seasons (pin/wide/light blue etc) let's give an old kit an outing.
I've disliked that kit whenever I've seen a team play in it. I think Wednesday played in it for a season a few years ago (ironically their striped kits seem to consistently look better than ours).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Last year people moaned about the yellow piping, Nike have listened and got rid of that.
Nike listened?!

The centered pinstripe was a very random element. There was little chance of that returning.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Genuine question: Who makes the final decision regarding the kit? Tony?

Wouldn't it be good to have a say from the fans or the advisory board?
Why would the FAB have better judgement than Tony, Barbs or whoever currently chooses?!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Why would the FAB have better judgement than Tony, Barbs or whoever currently chooses?!
Beyond a basic brief ("blue and white, stripey, not shit"), you'll almost certainly get a better result by absolutely minimising the number of people who have input.
If da Vinci had asked other people's opinion they'd probably have said "yeah it's not bad, but I think you should bring out her smile a bit more".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here