Apple TV newest version....
Mini Apple smart speaker ...
Lots of Ralph Loren polo shirts
Troy by Stephen Fry

Marvellous scenes

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A fire guard and a flying lesson. V happy with both.

Where are you flying from? Mrs Jakarta has bought me a Spitfire Flight from Goodwood which has had to be put off for a while, but did the Spit Simulator there last month - absolutely brilliant - a few more Simulator Sessions required but the real thing will be absolute bucket list - Victory Roll over the Downs! :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Seems people know me.

Albion home shirt
Albion training top
Albion rug
Copy of Gutter to the Stars
Albion calendar

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Where are you flying from? Mrs Jakarta has bought me a Spitfire Flight from Goodwood which has had to be put off for a while, but did the Spit Simulator there last month - absolutely brilliant - a few more Simulator Sessions required but the real thing will be absolute bucket list - Victory Roll over the Downs! :thumbsup:

Duxford. Haven’t chosen a plane yet, but a spitfire isn’t on the list. What you’re doing is the absolute pinnacle!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Can you get them to load up the browning .303’s and fly over the channel machine gunning the French fishing boats!

Did I say I am extremely envious of this. When we lived in South Africa, my father got his pilots license as his company had mines all over the country and it was easier to fly there rather than drive 1000 miles. He took us up in a Piper Cherokee one weekend and flew to the northern Transvaal where we flew over the Kruger national park and saw all sorts of wildlife. I even at 10 years old got to fly it for a minute or two.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Can you get them to load up the browning .303’s and fly over the channel machine gunning the French fishing boats!

Did I say I am extremely envious of this. When we lived in South Africa, my father got his pilots license as his company had mines all over the country and it was easier to fly there rather than drive 1000 miles. He took us up in a Piper Cherokee one weekend and flew to the northern Transvaal where we flew over the Kruger national park and saw all sorts of wildlife. I even at 10 years old got to fly it for a minute or two.

Would happily machine gun the Frogs, my Grandad was abused & spat upon by them as his Regiment withdrew to Dunkirk.

Still it gave them a few years to collaborate and deport their Jews, lovely people.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Albion related I received [MENTION=4189]gripper[/MENTION]stebson's new book Baby Blue and [MENTION=16551]LeTiss[/MENTION]'s From The Gutter To The Stars book.
Well happy :albion2:

From the Gutter to the Stars for me too. Looks like a good read, looking fwd to it. :bhasign:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I got a scorpion road legal exhaust and some adjustable break and clutch leavers for my motorbike. Not sure many ladies would be pleased, but I am totally over the moon with them, can’t wait to get them fitted and hopefully some nice weather to try them out.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
English Cheddar, Rolos, Twiglets, Marmite flatbreads, Marmite Peanut butter, Marmite and Haribo and a little Albion flag!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No me obviously, cos I'm an old curmudgeon, but today is the first day we can properly use Jnr presents.

Adidas GMR - Football Strava, he loves it.
21st century 'boxing' skipping robe (counter, timer, alarm in handle) - My first go and 73 skips in a minute appears to have set a tough challenge (which is handy cos I is now knackered)
Resistance Bands will be my downfall.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tickets to see every remaining 2020/21 home game at the Amex, Oh :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here