Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What did you get for Christmas

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Money,socks, and alcohol. My lady says may have a surprise for me in the bedroom later also, we shall see.
So whatever it is, it's something that is rare enough to be a surprise ?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
A beautiful calendar with photos from lots of my family and friends,Id forgotten some of those moments and appreciate the effort it must of taken to put it all together.

I also got a old Brighton and Hove Albion pin badge in enamel with the dolphins emblem, a Palookaville shirt which fits perfectly and tickets to see Come from Away.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Brighton scarf and a Brighton Calendar from my daughter. Socks, some ASV adjustable leavers and a rear rack for my Monkey Bike. Heated body warmer for wearing under my motorbike jacket from my husband. feel very spoiled and very lucky.

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
This may have been mentioned by others, but apparently I was going to receive a lovely replica home shirt to strut about in, showing the flag in NZ - only they're out of stock. So maybe a nice red away shirt? Oh, no, wait a minute, they're out of stock too. I randomly checked a few other teams and we seem to be the only Premier League shop to run out of replica shirts. That seems a rookie error to me.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I got an Albion snood. Hope its not an omen for another pandemic, as when i wore a plain black snood it doubled up as a face mask!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
still counting up the thoughts

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I found for me Bob Mortimer’s new book, and two pairs of carhartt carpenter trousers, under my lucky headless action man & fairy Christmas tree….
oh and £300.00 gift voucher for the Albion shop from the in laws.
(can you buy tickets with a gift voucher?)
that could take a while to go throug..

Attachments

• E5FDB2D7-85AE-4AC0-B7F2-A49158A93D4B.jpeg
    E5FDB2D7-85AE-4AC0-B7F2-A49158A93D4B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I was given the BHA song book: a fan’s dictionary of our terrace chants. Very comprehensive, some notable omissions ( eg no “Sir Norman Gall”), some of it embarrassing ( did I really use to sing that?) and some of it educational ( I now know the correct lines).

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I don't want presents, but my wife got me a book about Rebirding (rewilding with feathers) and my 89yo mum gave me a book about spotting weather phenomenon (which I'd bought and wrapped for her but as she has dementia, she couldn't remember that!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here