Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What did you get for Christmas

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Loveless and the head on the door LPs, a Chinese clever and a rolling stones jigsaw.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
:lolol: :facepalm:
25F4B9C2-CF1B-41B9-A594-8836E6E27C82.jpeg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
An orange !
It's brilliant and I'll savour it, maybe even eat the skin. We won't see days like this anymore. Thanks Santa.
Aren't you forgetting some things?

A bowel of mixed nuts and a cracker that looks like a medieval torture device and sprays Brazil nut fragments over a 5 mile radius

That coffin shaped box of dried dates that nobody ate

Jellied fruit sweet slices

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
“Collins Fungi Guide” - the most complete field guide to the mushrooms and toadstools of Britain & Ireland.
Fascinating, but not much use until October!
Oh, and an blue & white striped key ring, with a number 10 for Mac. Or Messi.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A nice couple of bottles of single malt for the collection, and a bottle of port commemorating a time when I was a 22 year old fresh skinned royal View attachment 155028
My bruv got me that Welsh whisky last year. It’s VERY good (unexpectedly). Enjoy.

A Talisker (again) Distillers Edition for me this year. I am a predictable bastard.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
My bruv got me that Welsh whisky last year. It’s VERY good (unexpectedly). Enjoy.

A Talisker (again) Distillers Edition for me this year. I am a predictable bastard.
Yeah, I’ve tried the Madeira cask one before, this one is supposed to be better.
Guess I’ll find out later

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Nice floor mats for my car, pyjama shorts, some nice socks, a mug and a little bottle of sleep spray to help when I'm away from home.

Really nice stuff that's been thought about for me and I appreciate thought mainly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here