Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What conspiracy theory do believe may be true?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
JFK clearly wasnt shot by a single gunman. though this doesnt have to invoke a government/military led conspriacy. it passes a basic plausibility test: its quite plausible that a group could have arranged the assassination and left Oswald to take the heat (probably directly involved).

most conspiracies fail this test, as they raise more questions and dont address basic challenges, like why carry out the action it in the manner claimed? the conspiracy weaves itself into more and more complex scenarios to answer itself rather than admit defeat, that a simpler explaination is available. the convoluted stories usually hold that the authorities have total and complete control of everything involved, yet make so many mistakes and holes in their story that some kid on the internet can find fault.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
JFK clearly wasnt shot by a single gunman. though this doesnt have to invoke a government/military led conspriacy. it passes a basic plausibility test: its quite plausible that a group could have arranged the assassination and left Oswald to take the heat (probably directly involved).

most conspiracies fail this test, as they raise more questions and dont address basic challenges, like why carry out the action it in the manner claimed? the conspiracy weaves itself into more and more complex scenarios to answer itself rather than admit defeat, that a simpler explaination is available. the convoluted stories usually hold that the authorities have total and complete control of everything involved, yet make so many mistakes and holes in their story that some kid on the internet can find fault.

I have to say i have always believed Lee Harvey Oswald was not acting alone,i do not believe in the theory it was the CIA,Military,Mafia,Cubans or whoever but i do believe he would have at some point needed logistical help with his plan and therefore more than one person is involved and hence a conspiracy rather like its known John Wilkes Booth although being the lone assassin of Lincoln was also part of a gang that were plotting his death.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This thread's title is all you need to know about the type of people who believe in this rubbish.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
If your interested in the JFK assassination not the gumph no one can prove but hard arsed facts read "the girl on the stairs" (two books same title so be sure not to get the fiction one).

I have read many many books over the last twenty years about the JFK assassination: from ones that say the real assassin told a cell mate the truth to CIA plots and its all guess work and theorys. This book is the only one that deals in facts, brings new evidence and has little bias other than the author wanting to find a women.

Read it!

Dec 29, 2011
9/11 always gets me, it's all too.... convenient. But then you think, crashing two planes into the WTC would have been enough to declare 'war on terrorism', so why go to the trouble of a third plane into the pentagon, and even possibly a fourth plane.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
9/11 always gets me, it's all too.... convenient. But then you think, crashing two planes into the WTC would have been enough to declare 'war on terrorism', so why go to the trouble of a third plane into the pentagon, and even possibly a fourth plane.

what a weird statement

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
it really isnt strange at all

A steel skyscraper falling down for no reason isn't strange at all? Only 3 steel framed skyscrapers have fallen down in history, all of them on September 11th 2001. The third of them was not hit by a plane and did not have any significant fires. It was also reported to have collapsed before it actually did and it's owner, Larry Silverstein, admitted to using the phrase "pull it" during a conversation with firefighters. Building 7 stinks.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I kind of believe FIFA will do anything to stop England winning a major tournament far to many dodgy referee decisions over the years.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
A steel skyscraper falling down for no reason isn't strange at all? Only 3 steel framed skyscrapers have fallen down in history, all of them on September 11th 2001. The third of them was not hit by a plane and did not have any significant fires. It was also reported to have collapsed before it actually did and it's owner, Larry Silverstein, admitted to using the phrase "pull it" during a conversation with firefighters. Building 7 stinks.

None of that makes it a conspiracy though does it...the boss said pull it...there is an error on when it fell...and?

Oh and the fires burnt out of control for most of the day in 7.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003

Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt.Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge

Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander

Robert Hastings, researcher and author

Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer

Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor

Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here