Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are your toilet habits ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Being as we're having some fairly detailed discussions about toilet doors, it has for some reason awakened some curiosity in me as to other peoples toilet habits.

Personally, whenever I take a shit, I always lay a piece of toilet paper on the water for two reasons.

1. To stop the water splashing my bum.
2. To reduce the plop noise.

Also, if someone else comes in to the toilet for a wee while I am in the cubicle (not the same cubicle obviously), I will normally hold it in until they have left. I don't really know why.

I've heard many people apparently lay toilet paper around the seat so the backs of their legs don't come into contact with it, but I've never bothered with this.

Anyone else care to share ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i have to listen to music when i have a crap ,,, thats about it !

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I do the same as you with regard to toilet paper.

Im going for a poo now.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I hold my piss if i'm in a cubicle out of politeness, i hate hearing others piss, its gross.

Never thought of the paper on the water thing before pooing, very clever, i hate splash back.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
as a kid I got desperate for a shit once when playing in some woods on the downs.....so i went and wiped my arse with leaves, its great to be at one with nature :lolol:

Same as your Easy in regards to not going when someone else is in the toilet vacinity!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Never thought of the paper on the water thing before pooing, very clever, i hate splash back.

no no no, splash back is good....sort of your own B-Day :)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I aways remove my watch so one one hears me banging one out !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Also, I personally always avoid eye contact with the turd, but I've heard some people like to look at their own stools before saying goodbye. However, I do check the tissue after each wipe, in order to check the cleaning-up process and see how I'm getting on.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
redland said:

lol thats the funniest post of the day...even week so far :D :lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CrabtreeBHA said:
as a kid I got desperate for a shit once when playing in some woods on the downs.....so i went and wiped my arse with leaves, its great to be at one with nature :lolol:

Same as your Easy in regards to not going when someone else is in the toilet vacinity!
did that once , but it was poison ivy :ohmy:

Eastleigh Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
just done one now at work and realised I go a step further. I wont come out of the cubicle if I know someone is at one of the urinals (it is a small toilet area) for fear of being associated with the smell. Also I wont unroll the toilet paper if I know someone else is in the room - unless it is the cubicle with the dodgy lock and then it is a tactical roll just to let the other person know the cubilce is occupied. Still nothing like taking a shit and getting paid for it.

We only have two stand-up urinals on our floor. If someone is already using one then I will go into a cubicle for a piss. They might want to look at my willy otherwise.

If in the cubile curling one out then I will always wait for anyone in the main bit of the toilet to leave before exiting the cubicle. Unlike Easy 10, I do like to inspect my work.

Where Redland removes his watch, I tuck my belt buckle into my left pocket.

Oh yeah, and I never wash my hands.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
redland said:

LOL, that just made me cry laughing :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I find it funny when in public lavatories to slip a piece if toilet paper smeared with Marmite under the wall thing, then say give the neighbouring occupant my dearest apologies and ask if they could pass it back!!

:lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

Froggy

Oct 7, 2003
London
CrabtreeBHA said:
no no no, splash back is good....sort of your own B-Day :)

yeah... a splash back of your own piss! (and maybe someone elses if they didnt flush!)
:sick:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm off to try the old ' paper first thus avoiding splask back' ting.

I'll report back post haste (or should that be post dump?).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm off to try the old ' paper first thus avoiding splask back' ting.

I'll report back post haste (or should that be post dump?).

Ahhh HAAAA
Another disciple recruited....

MWAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAARRRRRRRRR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here