Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are your toilet habits ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Posted about this little treasure on here before, but if you suffer from IBS this does the job

colpermin.jpg

Its made from highly concentrated peppermint oil and stops your lowerl bowel going into spasm. Sorts out both constipation and the runs.

However one strange side effect is that your farts smell of polos and it gives you a "minty fresh ring" for a about an hour after passing a motion.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
munster monch said:
I'm at one with you on the whole jobby business.

On your last bit - How do blind people know when their bum is clean? :eek:
They lick the paper to see if it tastes:lolol: :lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Personally, when having a shit in a public toilet, if I hear someone else enter the room, maybe the cubicle next door, I will try and let out a rip roarer of a fart, maybe with a splutter of follow through too if I push hard enough. I just find it amusing to think of their reaction. :)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A few years ago at work, somebody laid a fresh turd on a staircase - in the middle of the day.

Also on a night shift one of the toilets had run out of toilet paper.

So somebody pulled out a fair bit of slack on those roller towels...

.. and wiped their arse on it..

.. then rolled it down a bit

.. and wiped their arse again...

.. and again

.... and again etc..

I found it quite interesting to see the progression from a big lump of faeces at the top to just a faintly brown stain at the bottom in a series of fading "wipes".

At the very end was a clean but definate indentation in the towelling, that had obviously signalled to the bloke that his job was done.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
clapham_gull said:
A few years ago at work, somebody laid a fresh turd on a staircase - in the middle of the day.

Also on a night shift one of the toilets had run out of toilet paper.

So somebody pulled out a fair bit of slack on those roller towels...

.. and wiped their arse on it..

.. then rolled it down a bit

.. and wiped their arse again...

.. and again

.... and again etc..

I found it quite interesting to see the progression from a big lump of faeces at the top to just a faintly brown stain at the bottom in a series of fading "wipes".

At the very end was a clean but definate indentation in the towelling, that had obviously signalled to the bloke that his job was done.

Tate Modern might be interested in this. Have you kept it?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i hate it when my wadger touches the bowl,it makes me think of all the other wadgers that have touched the bowl before mine...........:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here