What are you doing tomorrow night?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will you be doing tomorrow night?

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Round Georges. That's a pub, I'm not going round my mates house.

Jul 7, 2003
I'll be watching Simon Evans at the Ropetackle, Shoreham. Bought the tickets many months ago and din't give a thought to the date. Recording the match on Sky so desperately hoping to avoid the score so I can watch it when I get back home.

Mind you, last time i did that was the Swindon League cup game....

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I'll be one of the 2000...can't wait for this, going to be a LONG day at work!

Mar 15, 2009
Brighton
Seeing Simon Evans at The Ropetackle, avoiding everyone whos looking at their phone, turning mine off, then getting out of there with my fingers in my ears till I get safely home. Might be easier just not to go but hes one funny man!

Jul 7, 2003
Seeing Simon Evans at The Ropetackle, avoiding everyone whos looking at their phone, turning mine off, then getting out of there with my fingers in my ears till I get safely home. Might be easier just not to go but hes one funny man!

See you there then - we can hide from everyone else together!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm working a night shift start at 1930 depending on shift might not be able to check til much later. I'm recording it as well. My hubby will be there have told him me to text me. Getting nervous thinking about it. I'm going on Mon can not wait!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pacing back and forth while shouting ineffectually at the TV.

Oct 2, 2008
Watching at home and trying keep awake after today's chemotherapy. Hopefully with a decent result and some sensible behaviour from me over the weekend, I should be fit to take up my seat in the Roost on monday evening.

Wow. Theres me not looking forward to the wooden seats tomorrow night at that shithole of a stadium.....a minor inconvenience compared with what youre going through. People like you make me proud to support our club. See you in the Roost on Monday I hope.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was thinking of The Stanley but given I can feel the man-flu coming on I think on telly on my sofa with beer and Lemsip chasers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports