Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing tomorrow night?

What will you be doing tomorrow night?

• Total voters

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Unless I can badger someone into swapping shifts with me me today or wangle leaving early (and that's not likely after weeks of trying already) then I'm working til 8 and racing home for either the second half or the whole game delayed by the TiVo; haven't worked out which yet.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'll be watching at home but with the tv's sound off and the lad's at BBC Sussex on!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be watching at home but with the tv's sound off and the lad's at BBC Sussex on!

At least you'll actually have a clue what is going on if you have the tv on as well :smile:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Meal at 7 so my plan is to go for a drink somewhere after if all going well, just as the 2nd half kicks off ;)

If not gone so well, drinks in a pub on my own, just as the 2nd half kicks off :p

If she keeps checking her phone for the score during dinner you might be onto a winner.

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Watching on a mates 60" telly (with a mammouth surround sound system) connected to my macbook pro using skygo and a VPN.
A fridge full of Keo beer and souvlaki cooked earlier on the barbecue- nice.

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Wondering what I've let myself in for, when I get on the Bus at the Amex! Only purchased a ticket yesterday after an impulsive moment of why not!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Out for my birthday....probably in a pub.....hopefully with a sky subscription. Depends on what mrs and my mates have planned.....but they KNOW better than to not factor it in.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I see so many people in this site saying they will be working ...or the wife had booked something or this or that....

I just cannot comprehend missing this game , nothing would stop me apart from maybe an immediate death in the family!!!!!

Nutters

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
watching at home in the US via a UK VPN connection and my folks' Sky account. got the laptop hooked up to the tv via an HDMI cable and testing out my set-up right now for the Leicester-Watford game. looking good so far. :thumbsup:

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Once again I will take my chances in The Clifton Arms before the game then across the road to selhurst ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368127919.962538.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here