Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing tomorrow night?

What will you be doing tomorrow night?

• Total voters

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
I'll be working. Just like I was last time we were in the play-offs. Must dig out my little radio...

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'll be watching in Joburg on Supersports3 and then heading to the Keg & Crow for a celebration drink if we get a decent result ("decent" is a 1+ goal lead!).

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
'Unwittingly' take her to a pub showing the game. Once you're there, you may as well stay for a few drinks. If she complains, get rid. It clearly wasn't meant to be.

Meal at 7 so my plan is to go for a drink somewhere after if all going well, just as the 2nd half kicks off ;)

If not gone so well, drinks in a pub on my own, just as the 2nd half kicks off :p

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My power of disguise, a bit like the lupine chap from Around the World with Willy Fog with the glittering eye of evil, enables me to be bought a minimum of 6 pints by londonblue down the White Hart. I'll be in and out of there repeatedly. My best "character" is the little chinaman called Wu Chuk who talks repeatedly about the Albion and hacking into US military harddrives. I use a combination of David Carradine and the Americans and Swedes from the 1940s and 50s playing Charlie Chan as my influence, so watch out for my flairs, my soulfulness and an ill-fitting bowler hat.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Reading this thread for some reason has just turned my stomach over. I think I may have just gone from nervous excitement to sheer panic:nono::nono:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm working...booo!
In a pub...hooray!
That doesn't have Sky...booo!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I have a SKY day pass I need to use which I won by twitter, is it possible to give it away to someone who needs it?

Preferably someone abroad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here