Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West street FIRM

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Got told I was mentioned over the weekend.

I still go Brighton 1901 member.
Still go to England away not as many as used to and very few at home.
Still got window cleaning firm

See quite a few faces at the Amex and away.

I take it this is M.G replying ha ha , long long time no see matey used to hang around with all the Crowborough lads Hammy all that lot in the East ahh those were the days !!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I went with the Bosun lot in the back of a lorry to Cambridge... what a nightmare... must have been over 20 in the back of the thing...stopped in Croydon to rob an off license... consequently, we were all pretty pissed by the time we reached cambridge, and the turns, when in a city, made us all pretty sick..had to use urine to get rid of the vomit.
Police took one look at us as we crawled out the small hatch and put us all in the ground immediatately, rather than having us hanging around on the street.
I went straight to sleep on the terrace, and missed both first half goals.
After the match found out that our driver had gone to visit his mother in Lowestoft or some fecking where..
So we travelled into the city center, where the boson lot attacked a cinema queue...bizarre..
Stopped off in some village outside Cambridge when we finally got going, where serveral managed to get arrested after attacking some people wearing Cambridge scarves who were heading into some pub disco..

Marvelous times :-(

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Got told I was mentioned over the weekend.

I still go Brighton 1901 member.
Still go to England away not as many as used to and very few at home.
Still got window cleaning firm

See quite a few faces at the Amex and away.

1901 eh , I was told it was full of knocker boys wide boys & villains now I know it's true :thumbsup:

Lews is back

Jan 26, 2013
see hammy all the time had my arsenal farter in law sitting next to him on sat
thats what all the comotion was 65 and celebrated first goal
had to be calmed down by stewards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here