Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West street FIRM

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
As a teenager I used to spend a lot of time at games and in the arcades of West Street 83 to 85 with some casual mates from Lancing. I knew a lot of the WSF by face but was never directly involved with them, was more into the fashion and trying to pull than fighting. Still see the odd face I remember at games now and again.

that would be the same time as me.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
all the local towns had their own firms , WSF mainly Brighton bods , not a lot of mixing going on if the truth be known .

Some WSF got in to the habit of coming over to Lewes for a drink Das. Never forget Landport Community Center one Friday night, it was a bit lively as they say.
They also robbed the Rainbow Tavern, but gave the wrong guy the pepper spray treatment. Him & his brother well & truly sorted that out at a later date. No names of course!
Ah the 80's.

Jan 30, 2008
Some WSF got in to the habit of coming over to Lewes for a drink Das. Never forget Landport Community Center one Friday night, it was a bit lively as they say.
They also robbed the Rainbow Tavern, but gave the wrong guy the pepper spray treatment. Him & his brother well & truly sorted that out at a later date. No names of course!
Ah the 80's.
back bar ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ah the 80's.
Landport community centre wasnt WSF smudge , if its the night merv the swerve got nutted by j**f s***h , that was just a few of the herberts from whitehawk.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ten of the bosun firm traveled to a Brighton vrs Bury match on a coach from Mid Sussex when they had been baned from most Brighton coach company's that was a fun day out we even stopped for a drink in the propel a pub in scum land. We ended up needing help as we went in the wrong end. No old first division match on due to an England game. Man united Man city Bolton all turned up what a mess.:D:lolol::laugh: even Tony Book (manager man city)was in the Bury social club before the game I said hands of Ward he said what about Ian Mellor . Made think:drink:what good player he was?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Landport community centre wasnt WSF smudge , if its the night merv the swerve got nutted by j**f s***h , that was just a few of the herberts from whitehawk.

Merv the Swerv, RIP. Always good value entertainment in the Tally Ho.

Jan 30, 2008
ha ha Merv the swerve, made more out of that place than anyone one else, had my wedding reception down there ,had a few gate crashers though :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
Ten of the bosun firm traveled to a Brighton vrs Bury match on a coach from Mid Sussex when they had been baned from most Brighton coach company's that was a fun day out we even stopped for a drink in the propel a pub in scum land. We ended up needing help as we went in the wrong end. No old first division match on due to an England game. Man united Man city Bolton all turned up what a mess.:D:lolol::laugh: even Tony Book (manager man city)was in the Bury social club before the game I said hands of Ward he said what about Ian Mellor . Made think:drink:what good player he was?
Pickfords removal van ring any bells Birdman , Oldham away in a van 70'S maybe your era ??

Lews is back

Jan 26, 2013
Yes i did occasionally a lot of them used to stand in the East in the early 80's we were all Sergio, L'Ecosted and Pringled up to the eyeballs !!
Anyone remember Mark Groves ???

Got told I was mentioned over the weekend.

I still go Brighton 1901 member.
Still go to England away not as many as used to and very few at home.
Still got window cleaning firm

See quite a few faces at the Amex and away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here