Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I enjoyed watching us taking the game to them in the second half, but was so frustrating playing against such a negative team like West Ham.
they were a team of knackered players like ours

Steele had a good game, but WHU only had two shots on target :ROFLMAO:
It still astonishes me that you can’t see how much calmer things are at the back with Steele - major blinkers on but hey perhaps you like the engagement

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I just woke up and read through the game commentary, 22 shots on goal and 8 on target !
Their goalie must have been MOM !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Caught the last 10 minutes in the sports bar onboard after dinner with my WHU mate in our group. Not sure West Ham touched the ball in that time :lol:. Several Hammers fans watching celebrating the final whistle and their ‘well-earned but lucky’ point apparently as ‘blimey that Brighton lot play some good stuff’ :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Probably the most boring away day I’ve ever done.

Imagine going to that ground 19 times a season. Jesus.
Seconded. Last time I went (a Saturday afternoon) finding somewhere vaguely in the vicinity for a decent bit of grog was an absolute MISSION.

So we went into the away end with a view to having a few on the concourse. What we didn't realise was that there wasn't a "concourse" as such. Just a ground-level open air area behind the turnstiles under the stand, with a bit of flapping canvas strapped overhead. I think this was also in January, the wind was howling, and it was cuffing FREEZING. So if that is still how it is now, then anyone who went tonight has my deepest sympathies.

At least we saw a 3-3 from 3-1 down though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here