Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Quick look on KUMB and the appy ammers seem overall surprisingly appy - nowhere near as much bemoaning the turgid football and playing for a point at home against a totally injury ravaged team as I thought there'd be. Lots of mentions about key players missing for them and some worries around a thin squad though

If I were a WH fan I'd be well pissed off with the 2nd half and total lack of ambition at home

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A very well earned 1 point a clean sheet with no Dunk.
Milner was outstanding as was Van Hecke, and our two in midfield completely outplayed WHU midfield four MOM Hinch very well deserved

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
What are you on about? You're saying he's not a winger, and you're saying he is a winger :shrug:
No , you said earlier his best position is winger. Tonight he played winger. I am saying tonight proved he is not naturally a winger. Christ

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What a boring game , West Ham are a really boring team and all brighton can do is hit it at the keeper . Still
It’s a point and an actual clean sheet
It wasn’t that bad. Areola voted MoM on the PL App. He made quite a few saves, including one with his legs. We kept a clean sheet and moved above Man Utd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here