Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think I’m alone here but we have absolutely no luck at the moment and the bounce of the ball is against us too. No way should we be 2-0 down. Been going on a while now and our confidence is really suffering because of it

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Potter needs to earn his salt for once.

Screenshot_2020-02-01 Tables - Football - BBC Sport.png

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The really worrying thing is that West Ham haven’t had to play particularly well to be 2 up and cruising. Something needs to change quickly, we look out of our depth. Sad.

On the positive side, I’ve got a fantastic stream to watch the carnage on.....so every cloud :lolol:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We’re relying on Murray. Who is so clearly past it now.

Shame on everyone here who laughed at those of us pointing out he recruitment let us down not bringing in at least one other option up front.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
If we keep Potter we're down. Ridiculous to give him a five and a half year extension after four PL wins.

If we stick with Potter we're down, if we go elsewhere maybe there's a chance?

God sacking Hughton was so naive.

I'd rather us go down than watch more Hughton anti-football.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Bernardo had the ball on the halfway line. Pröpper Stephens and Dunk were all pointing for him to play the ball back to Ryan. Why!? It’s a crazy tactic and invites the press and then we boot it long and lose possession. It’s happened like this game after game. Also we have become defensively shaky missing Dan Burn and very naive giving away free kicks.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
At least we have some easier fixtures coming up soon with Sheff Utd, Man Utd, Man City, Wolves, Leicester and Liverpool. Lots of points to get from these games.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Confidence shot to pieces. Manager beginning to take on the look a rabbit in the headlights. An entire transfer window allowed to drift past without addressing the one position we all know we are deficient in.

Sadly, relegation is beginning to look the most likely outcome. A real shame. In three years it’s never really felt like we believed we belonged in the Premier League. It’s been chastening but I’m starting to look forward to a more competitive life in the Championship.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Ok it looks like we are going down? We've been here before so lets get behind it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here