Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think, if Bloom is serious about us staying up, then he needs to make another tough call and get rid of Potter. I'm aware it will be expensive for us but he cannot organise a defence properly. How many times has the ball been bouncing around our box in this half, and how many goals have we conceeded from set pieces this season. We're all too easy to play against.

He needs to pick his better defenders to do it. I know Duffy is out injured but we look so ****ing pathetic defending from the midfield backwards.

Tinker tinker and then puts out a ****ing team playing in slow motion.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Watford just lost a 2 goal lead in 3 minutes. Anything is possible. Have faith people! I once saw us score 3 goals in 5 minutes against West Ham at the Goldstone.. Just believe

scooter1

How soon is now?
What happened to the early season confidence and belief in the players, they certainly don’t seem to believe in each other. This is poor again, and so easy to play against. Bernardo going forward is getting nowhere, and then he meanders back onto position leaving Stephens to make the running and cover him. We’ve had a couple of chances, but confidence is shot to shit

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
At least the football is entertaining and to many that was more important than staying up or we wouldn't have risked an unproven manager in the prem over someone that's kept us up for 2 years. At least we can watch Potter's entertaining football in the championship. What a joke we are. We totally deserve to go down.

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
I think I’m alone here but we have absolutely no luck at the moment and the bounce of the ball is against us too. No way should we be 2-0 down. Been going on a while now and our confidence is really suffering because of it

No, just no!

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
If we keep Potter we're down. Ridiculous to give him a five and a half year extension after four PL wins.

If we stick with Potter we're down, if we go elsewhere maybe there's a chance?

God sacking Hughton was so naive.[/QUOTE]

Sacking Hughton was absolutely the right thing to do. Replacing him with Potter was the mistake.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Here we go!

Relegation looming.

I have not said that before but the last 2 matches show a complete lack of confidence and terrible defending.

Warren asking Gros to change up to 2nd gear says it all.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Where did it go so wrong? Away at Palace and Arsenal we were magnificent, now, no fight, no spirit, no desire. Nothing left to see here now. We are on our way down.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If we keep Potter we're down. Ridiculous to give him a five and a half year extension after four PL wins.

If we stick with Potter we're down, if we go elsewhere maybe there's a chance?

God sacking Hughton was so naive.

We nearly went down with Hughton with hardly a shot at goal in the second half of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here