Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I don't slag my team off, but stop passing it back when there is an opportunity to cut them open!!!!!!

It's all too pedestrian against a shit team.
**** the possession stats, start producing scoring chances

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The dawning realisation that Potter and this squad are not up to this standard is a fascinating thing to watch.

Still think Brighton will scrape enough points at home to stay up, but you may as well write off every away game (except Norwich) from now on.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think I'm finally in the "Potter out" camp.
Turning out to be a poor decision by Bloom.

JVacation

Jul 19, 2019
Really think we need to stick Maupay and Connolly on. Pick up the pace and let them be hungry for the win. Anything can happen in 45 minutes.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm getting worried now. This isnt good. Weve had 2 bloody good chances with Mooy and Trossard. And the other chance when Mooy nicked it from Trossards feet.

Montoya having a mare against Antonio.

Missing Burn badly so cant do a back 3. Didnt realise just how influential he can be. Not just in the game but how him missing affect it's our formation without him.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If we keep Potter we're down. Ridiculous to give him a five and a half year extension after four PL wins.

If we stick with Potter we're down, if we go elsewhere maybe there's a chance?

God sacking Hughton was so naive.[/QUOTE]

Sacking Hughton was absolutely the right thing to do. Replacing him with Potter was the mistake.

Interesting perspective. I felt like Hughton was unlucky and deserved another season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As for potter out I think if we lose to Watford that'll get Tony panicking as premier league survival is paramount

There’ll be almost nothing Bloom can do about it. He ultimately decided the transfer strategy of the last 6 windows, leaving us without pace, power and a true centre forward with legs.

Any new manager will be lumbered with this static, physically weak, small team.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
At least Watford have bottled it against Everton and we are now 'only' 17th!

Got to find the positive some where lol.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Potter needs to realise the Stephens/Propper midfield offer's nothing

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
We can have our head up our arses with our poncey “not going to overpay” crap that we spout, but recruitment in the PL has been nothing short of embarrassing, 10th highest net spend in EUROPE. We are going down because of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here