Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
We are certainly a bit slow and laboured, but concede 2 shit goals. Have to put chances away and feel like there's a way to score more. I would think Maupay is about to come on. Need that movement up top.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wow! Reading a lot of the comments on here, you'd think hyppia was back in charge. Anybody fancy working for the samaritans? It would take a lot of the strain off of the NHS

Hehe top bantz. You and all the contrary Mary's who get their backs up when someone gets frustrated or even slags us off can do one. We're terrible. Terrible. Slow, gutless, powderpuff, leaderless and many other things in comparison to the other clubs who have show some resolve.

Oh yes but we miss chances yadda yadda. MOST TEAMS WHO LOSE ALSO MISS CHANCES. Unless there's a big turnaround. A huge one. We're down. Possibly last at this rate too the way we are so pathetic.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bloom has done so much for this club but it is starting to look like utter madness to give Potter a five and a half year contract. As much as letting 2 strikers go and don't bother to get a replacement, relying on a striker who was playing in the championship last year, another who is 36 whose legs have gone and a 19 year old kid with no league experience let alone premier league who has scored in 1 game this season, oh and splitting up the best central defensive partnership outside the top 6 to play Webster every game. 4 to 1 to go down before the game was a gift. Will probably be 1 to 2 after the game in view of the fixtures we have coming up. It is almost as though we are doing every thing we can to get relegated. Baffling

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
We are certainly a bit slow and laboured, but concede 2 shit goals. Have to put chances away and feel like there's a way to score more. I would think Maupay is about to come on. Need that movement up top.

I could be wrong but our first goal was due to our inability to defend set pieces. I think Duffy being fit and back in the team will plug those goals.

We just can’t score because we have no creativity in the midfield and couple that with no goal threat from the midfield.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm getting worried now. This isnt good. Weve had 2 bloody good chances with Mooy and Trossard. And the other chance when Mooy nicked it from Trossards feet.

Montoya having a mare against Antonio.

Missing Burn badly so cant do a back 3. Didnt realise just how influential he can be. Not just in the game but how him missing affect it's our formation without him.

montoya blocked brilliantly from antonio then puts one on a plate for ****ing snodgrass.....:wozza:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Or the people at the top bloom barber they bought him in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not forget Ashworth in all this. I genuinely can't see what benefits he's bought to us as a club, and if anything since he came we've made no progress whatsoever.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just seen our two chances. Christ we have to score those.

Yep. It’s not bad luck.....simple lack of finishing good chances.

31DAD60D-39B6-40D5-9792-02B33A4A1177.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here