Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Still loads left at 9am, so shouldn't be any moaning about not being able to get one

I agree with this view to a point but I have one issue with the loyalty point scheme - why do kids STH start on 100 points and adults on 200 points? My lad has been to 2 aways this season and is going to Villa. However he still has less points than an adult STH who hasn’t been to an away, how is that fair?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I agree with this view to a point but I have one issue with the loyalty point scheme - why do kids STH start on 100 points and adults on 200 points? My lad has been to 2 aways this season and is going to Villa. However he still has less points than an adult STH who hasn’t been to an away, how is that fair?

That doesn’t seem right at all. Not having a child old enough to go to games I hadn’t realised that this was the case. When I was under 18 I went to loads of away games with my dad and would have been very annoyed at being considered less ‘loyal’ than an adult.

Edit: it’s not the case that it’s just length you’ve held the season ticket is it? Rather than an adult child thing.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Don’t think that’s right

My lad has only 4 points less than me and he has an U18 season ticket

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

I’m being particularly dense I suspect but what do you mean about an adult STH starting on 200 points?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Block 218 been released for this yet?

If not, that’s 1,100+ unsold currently.

When we won there 3 nil, I thought the atmosphere was great in the upper tier. Even the Scottish Rangers fan next to me said it was one of the best atmospheres he’d ever witnessed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Block 218 been released for this yet?

If not, that’s 1,100+ unsold currently.

When we won there 3 nil, I thought the atmosphere was great in the upper tier. Even the Scottish Rangers fan next to me said it was one of the best atmospheres he’d ever witnessed.

218 not released yet, about 800 left in the remainder

Biggest problem with the away end is the gap between upper and lower………difficult to get anything going in terms of atmosphere, almost as bad as the North and WSL :lol:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
218 not released yet, about 800 left in the remainder

Biggest problem with the away end is the gap between upper and lower………difficult to get anything going in terms of atmosphere, almost as bad as the North and WSL :lol:

100 % this ! The first time i went there for football was amazed at the distance between us in the top tiers and those in the two lower tiers . But that is the inherent fault of using a stadium totally designed for athletics and i suppose a little similar to away fans at withdean . I would certainly recommend those in the upper tiers to take a small pair of binoculars with them for viewing corners etc down the far end !
Is it a part of the conditions for them having the stadium that they cannot build permanent stands over the track ?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Got mine at 09.01 :albion2:

Hardly surprising that this one will go to members, mid-week before Xmas and live on TV. I’m more surprised Villa hasn’t sold out yet.

It has to all intents and purposes as of the 120 or so seats left 80 are either ambulant disabled or late released restricted view .
Agree with what you are saying about wet sham re sales , however it is good for those who want to add to their points total .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here