Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
They likely to give us another block? Or the current allocation all we're getting?

Finally able to answer your question as some time this morning block 218 released for sale ( another 450 seats ) presumably coinciding with the sales opening to my albion + members . currently about 500 still available spread over 218 and 219

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Any tips for quickest way to get away and back to Victoria after the match? Is it simply running to Stratford and jumping on the first tube to Oxford Circus?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any tips for quickest way to get away and back to Victoria after the match? Is it simply running to Stratford and jumping on the first tube to Oxford Circus?

Where are you travelling to from Victoria ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably park at Lewes station and go from there I think.

So why not just get a Brighton train from London Bridge and change at Haywards Heath ?

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Is getting from the away end to Stratford underground straight forward after the game? Just making sure there aren’t any access routes out of the ground and to the station blocked off.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Last train along west coast (hove to Littlehampton) is 22.15 from Victoria or London Bridge

Anything later is a bus from Brighton

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Last train along west coast (hove to Littlehampton) is 22.15 from Victoria or London Bridge

Yes, I noted this earlier. Going to have to be on my toes to get back to Stratford asap after the game. From memory, they like to send you around the houses after the match, too (20mins walk?), then it's about a 20min tube journey to London Bridge. Will be really tight, let's hope there aren't any lengthy injuries.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is getting from the away end to Stratford underground straight forward after the game? Just making sure there aren’t any access routes out of the ground and to the station blocked off.

Just follow the crowd and all sign-posted, sometimes a queue to get onto the tube but if West Ham play sh1te usually no queue as they all bugger off early

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Hence booked parking at Hassocks, far easier

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Yes, I noted this earlier. Going to have to be on my toes to get back to Stratford asap after the game. From memory, they like to send you around the houses after the match, too (20mins walk?), then it's about a 20min tube journey to London Bridge. Will be really tight, let's hope there aren't any lengthy injuries.

Have you considered Pudding Mill Lane DLR? Much easier to get to after the game and the journey time doesn’t look much longer.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Have you considered Pudding Mill Lane DLR? Much easier to get to after the game and the journey time doesn’t look much longer.

I ended up biting the bullet and driving to Haywards Heath as an insurance plan. Just as well, really, given the delays during the game and the time taken to get away afterwards. Maybe we just have no sense of direction, but every time we go there I'm amazed by how long it takes to get back to Stratford because of the route they force the away fans into taking.

Hope everyone made the connection who needed to.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I ended up biting the bullet and driving to Haywards Heath as an insurance plan. Just as well, really, given the delays during the game and the time taken to get away afterwards. Maybe we just have no sense of direction, but every time we go there I'm amazed by how long it takes to get back to Stratford because of the route they force the away fans into taking.

Crazy isn't it. All to keep fans away from shops, bars and restaurants!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Crazy isn't it. All to keep fans away from shops, bars and restaurants!
Most shut at 9 anyway.......

The walk - without any stopping - took 40 mins. On the plus side, no waiting at Stratford for a train (the long walk is almost certainly tactical to prevent crowding at the station)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

The walk - without any stopping - took 40 mins. On the plus side, no waiting at Stratford for a train (the long walk is almost certainly tactical to prevent crowding at the station)

Yes. My first visit, absolutely baffling that we just kept walking, got further away from the stadium, then closer. Felt like we could see Westfield, see the stadium constantly but never seemed to get closer to either! Was about 50 minutes from leaving seat to getting onto tube with virtually no queueing. Has to be a better way

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Left at final whistle and back to London Bridge for just after 10pm and got 22.15 to Brighton train. walk to station was about 20 mins to Stratford

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Sure, but they don't want thousands of fans passing by restaurants (or shop windows) in the narrow Westfield lanes.

And it's the same system for Saturdays, of course - when Westfield is RAMMED.

I actually went to West Ham's first ever match at the stadium, when the detour was long but not quite so bad. Remember a 10yo-ish girl saying to her dad: "We don't have to come here every week, do we?" :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We drove up, pre-booked car park which due to road closure we got no where near so dumped it in another car park. The way they direct afterwards completely disorientates you, one hour it took to find the car park. Only bonus it only cost £1.60. The prebooked one was only £6.40 but now going to attempt a refund, tight git that I am.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I don’t know if we were just plain lucky but we took the first exit out of the ground almost opposite Block D. Followed the crowd really without knowing where we were going, down a lengthy pathway and then a couple of proper roads, ended up outside the station main doors, no queues. Took about 15 minutes, train was on the platform, got back to London Bridge just before 10pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here