Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Looks like the club have sorted this.

Best blocks are on sale now and filling fast. 2 more sections could open up but these are the 2 worst available from previous experience.

It shows on ticket site where additional blocks are if needed.

Bottom blocks probably considered best as closest to pitch i agree . However of the three top blocks i would consider the one released as the worst as the more behind goal you are the further you are from the pitch !

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
We used to take 4,500 to Leyton Orient in the FA Cup - would be weird if there were less than 3,000 no?

Orient is a good away day, even on an evening game. Olympic Stadium really isn't.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is argue in this instance alone that the better blocks are the lower ones. You’re so far from the pitch that whilst normally the higher the better is right I think the higher block is just too far back. I’ve done both and I much preferred actually having a decent view of one goal than a dreadful view of both.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I thought about taking my boy to this one as his first away game and then saw that it was £25 for juniors..cheeky f**ks

For comparison, Brentford this season was £10 and Villa was £11. Some clubs do it well, some are thieving shites.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Is argue in this instance alone that the better blocks are the lower ones. You’re so far from the pitch that whilst normally the higher the better is right I think the higher block is just too far back. I’ve done both and I much preferred actually having a decent view of one goal than a dreadful view of both.

Are the upper blocks even in the same postcode as the pitch ?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
E2F0D727-CA93-4AF6-AD70-16A61B61E522.jpeg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How many are left at the moment?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Got mine this morning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports